Reviews for Using The Force Made Easy
Speedster1014 chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
Incredibly hyped for the future! Keep up great work
udkudk chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
He overestimates how many will fall to Dark side. After all most of practicers will be adults not children or teenagers.
Im Not Itachi chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
It probably wouldn't work out with how this story is shaping up, but I really want Ventress to infiltrate the ship as another crewmate and slowly discover the wisdom in a more broad view of the force.
random reader768 chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
Making use of the new dark side force users is a good idea for Sidious, but I think he overestimates just how many people will turn to the dark side. Not that this would be unusual, it's natural to think that others would do as you would do.

I can't wait to see news coverage of all these new force users. Kessel is going to be a household name within a year or two at this point.
Aceron chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
Love it. Wonder chapter, Thanks
samuel lilithson chapter 18 . 12/26/2022
amazing, worth the wait
Naosj chapter 6 . 12/22/2022
No... no... I don't want hear you give the sex talk to a teenager, not even if that teenager is Darth Vader.
CMVreud chapter 17 . 11/29/2022
Ooof. That's like the Legili-whatever from Harry Potter, or the Oblivate, or the Imperius... that one was it.
CMVreud chapter 15 . 11/29/2022
...
Yes, I can very well see this being the way the cookie crumbles.
CMVreud chapter 11 . 11/29/2022
I was having a harder time wrapping my head around the complete stranger John managed to charm. I glanced at Anakin and we shared incredulous looks. Was it just because they were older that this worked out better for him? Did he just have a lot of practice?

Can't wait till John teaches them some pick-up lines (is it pick up or pick-up?). And Kenobis in scandal frozen frightened face.
CMVreud chapter 10 . 11/29/2022
"His student spread the videos to dozens of smaller sites, she has. His teaching cannot be made to disappear. A response we must find and soon, or be left behind we will."

Wait... waitwaitwaitwaitwait, is this a cautionary tale about viral advertisements and rootgrass movements?
And how fast things can get out of hand?
CMVreud chapter 9 . 11/29/2022
"I'm flattered, really, but I like girls too." She chirped. "Don't worry though, you can be my wingman!"
She read the Bro Code.

I hadn't seen that coming but at least now I wouldn't need to worry about any drama between the two of them.
Noooooo! My precious teen drama. TAT

Also, funny af. XD XD XD
CMVreud chapter 7 . 11/29/2022
"Do you have any openings on your crew my daughter might be able to fill?"
Okay, and now do that sentence with a son and tell me I don't have a dirty mind.

And the teenage drama.
Oh, gods above and below, the drama. Anakin will be more chill with it than Knight Grumpy Beard.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 11/29/2022
ROAD TRIP!
CMVreud chapter 2 . 11/29/2022
I was promoting the Force as a pathway to better sex.

Gold. Pure 99.99999% Gold.
770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »