Reviews for Using The Force Made Easy
AyameKitsune chapter 4 . 3/5/2020
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next
deadal chapter 4 . 3/5/2020
you talk of traditions, i will teach you an even older and forgotten tradition, "fly with the force"! here, 3 dices, breath on them kiddo and... 5, 2, 3! I think it is the force advising you to go to the 5th hangar, 2nd dock and to join the 3rd ship that will leave tomorrow, without predefined goal, learning what you can on board and at destination, helping if you can!
But you can't do that, can you? don't have the time, always a new mission for the Order or the senate, never for the people or the Force itself... He! Aren't you at least curious where it would have lead you? let see... hangar 5, dock 2, 3rd ship..here! i have no idea where is this planet... or even how to pronounce it... But you know this planet, don't you? i can see it on you face, clear as hyperspace!

-up to anyone to chose the planet... and to guess if it is a true tradition, a lucky coincidence or merely a trick to send the jedi on a wild hunt!
Leechblade chapter 4 . 3/5/2020
My thoughts on balance in the Force are echoed, if not the nature of the Dark Side.

That said, your OC has balls of Beskar the size of Death Stars, and he's in for a wild time.
Spartan3909 chapter 4 . 3/5/2020
Thanks for the chapter _.
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 4 . 3/5/2020
Good response. You don’t want to be anywhere *near* a Skywalker. Like, try to stay several systems away, at least.
Kingdark chapter 4 . 3/5/2020
You do realize that the first line could be the beginning of a joke? Two jedi walk into a bar... I half thought you were going to make it one at first...
Malhavoc Shadowlord chapter 4 . 3/5/2020
Always knew this story would be rocking the boat of canon. Now it just suplexed the canon off a mountainside.
PasiveNox chapter 4 . 3/5/2020
Hmmmmm wonderful
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 3/4/2020
Nice
demonicnargles chapter 3 . 3/3/2020
This is a very promising story. I like where you are going with this.

-demonicnargles
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2020
2nd last sentence: whether, not weather.
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 3/2/2020
Padawan Anakin - I challenge Murphy an come out on top
will be meeting
Padawan John - Chaos Philosophy Spite Lols
...
Obi Wan is going to have SUCH a headache before the 'meeting' gets even halfway through *snigger*
ZeonReborn chapter 3 . 3/2/2020
Wait... are we seeing the beginnings of a path to Anakin NOT getting mindfucked by his own powers and Palpatine? That'd be nifty.

That aside, that was a pretty good rendition/interpretation of what the dark side actually is. I've mostly seen it described as force cancer; a power that's corrosive to your own psyche until it ends with you dressing in all black, going full megalomaniac, and murdering anyone who so much as inconveniences you.
769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »