Reviews for As Much As Love Asks
Katie chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Brilliant! What a perfect couple! I have erased s7 of my mind, this is the perfect ending for them.
Lorena chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Loved it. The characters were spot on and the story very sweet. Worf and Jadzia belong together, end of story.
Jane chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
So sweet! I agree with Martha, continue the story in an AU. That would be so amazing! Worf, Jadzia and their baby!
Martha chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I absolutelly LOVED it, it was so beautifully written! I would love it if you'd continue this story as an alternative universe in which Jadzia never dies and she and Worf have their baby!
Trekfan chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
It was amazing, write more please! Worf and Dax with a baby would be so awesome!
Arissa chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Perfect! Jadzia and Worf are my favorite ds9 characters and the best Star Trek couple. It would be nice to see them having a baby!
EstellaDoreaBlack chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Sweet! It's really only bittersweet if you think about what's yet to come.
Dana chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I loved your story! I love Jadzia and Worf together, I really wanted them to have their baby! They would have been a beautiful family
JadziaDax chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I love love Jadzia and Worf together! Great story
ktshdw chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
SOI admit it has been 3 years since I crossed this page. But I had inspiration. The first story I read was yours. I am working on my own babyfic for Jadzia and Worf so I was glad that I can use you as a reference for the pregnancy and things because as you know...there is nothing out there about pregnancy and trill. Loved your story would like to see a concluding story of the whole process.
Naomitrekkie chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
if only they could have brought that child into reality!

great story, really cute
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Samantha chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I LOVE this fic I hope you do more chapters
potterfan2006 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005

i love the story is there more if there i let me know.
Deirdre chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Keep up the good work!