Reviews for A Wedding, Yes
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
In a wedding kind of mood I see? Chakotay giving away B'Elanna was sweet.
LOL at Tom & B'Elanna's private message to Janeway. Low gravity sex sounds interesting. Haha
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Aw, so sweet! I was grinning throughout the entire thing. Thanks for this missing piece to the puzzle. You're quite good at that, ya know!
iamscully chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
beautiful. and humourous, esp. the message tom sent to janeway! lol! wish the low-grav sex scene had been included, heehee. a little engagement sex is always fun to read, but the wedding was fabulous enough to make up for it being missing. *grin*
Pettie chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
YAY PT!
Ronda chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Beautiful, simply beautiful
Kath chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
What a wonderful look at how the wedding might have been. I really enjoyed B'Elanna's thoughts as she debated whether to make the commitment. Thanks for writing.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
That was great.
Lady Mac chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
very very nice! I love wedding fics, and this is really well written. Nice job.
LMR chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Thanks. The P/T collective was pretty mad that the writers left that out, I think.
jen chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
v. sweet. not crazy about the title, but described nicely a scene TPTB deprived us of in Drive!
Pammy chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Aw, this is really great. Parts of it seemed a little out of character, but I really didn't mind. It was just too sweet, and SO much better than the wedding we got in "Course: Oblivion"! Lovely!:)
Sentimental Lady chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Just lovely. Much, much better than that uniformed three-minute thingie from "Course: Oblivion." You really capture the giddy joy of such a time. And it's very gratifying to see B'Elanna realize that (even if she thinks it's only for one day) she's a beauty.