Reviews for Remnants of a Shinobi
lossthestand chapter 2 . 6/8
doesn't make sense how come it's naruto responsibility?
Kan chapter 4 . 5/16
ok too much happened...nothing makes sense! What the heck HAREM
La escena de el spoiler parecía una referencia a strange y dormamu y creo que lo hizo con esa intención
Skywolf99 chapter 19 . 4/25
just reread the story to remind myself what happened, glad i did
My poor heart! This evil vile cliff-hanger!... loving the story man, keep it up!
Yoyoyo chapter 19 . 4/14
I still like the Salem therapy, can we continue with that?
Zenchi to zen'n no kami chapter 5 . 4/1
En realidad una fuerza imparable y un objeto inamovible solo se traspasan si es que realmente existieran
Really good! Going a tad fast and the chapters kinda shirt but giod job. I love it!
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 11 . 3/27
I was just rereading some of your stories and noticed an authors note that I had skipped on one of them that mentioned you had a possible brain tumor I know that was portably posted months and maybe even years ago but I wanted to tell you that I hope you are feeling better and that whatever the problem was I hope it was resolved. I know this is not the story you posted that note on but at the time I read it I did not have time to respond so Ian posting here. As for all the trolls ignore them because your work is awesome and most of them have probably never even written anything on this sight before it takes a lot of courage to post your work for everyone to see and though I have written before even I have not reached a point where I feel comfortable uploading my work.
Jajur von Hohenzollern chapter 19 . 3/27
hope ya continue
Pixelitus chapter 1 . 3/27
Why is every Naruto RWBY crossover have Naruto being more “Mature” and hating Sasuke?! They aren’t good, just annoying. Not worth hate, but not good in any minuscule way.
serpentacodex chapter 19 . 3/25
wow! I just started reading this yesterday and ita kept me hooked.
crazy considering its your oldest RWBY story.
Zeratul360 chapter 19 . 3/24
I’ve enjoyed many of your stories thus far and I hope that you can keep updating as I feel that you’ve made many interesting ideas into good stories
DarkZeroSlayer chapter 19 . 3/20
wait wut? what happen? I need answers, more chapters
that was intense, thanks for the chapter
Masato Sugiura chapter 19 . 3/20
its isshiki right? the otsutsuki that kaguya had to escape from its clutches or refused to become a sacrifice to the god tree
2,182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »