Reviews for Unexpected
lychee loving chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Steadily made my way through this thing was an adventure, and I'd been enjoying the ups and downs of this emotional rollercoaster until I hit the bit with Storm cradling baby Madeline to herself and her thoughts about the baby she lost but told no one about made me go "Nope, I want off this ride!"

But it's too late, I read it all and it was a great story that pulled at my heartstrings but goddamn :( Storm's (and Logan's, I guess, but he's made me mad so it's just Storm's story now) story is so painful :(
Roguereine chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
NO! Bad mystique!
Roguereine chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Yay! Now they must live happily ever after.
Roguereine chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Awww! Tell him already.
Roguereine chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Lol I hav ace and not afraid to use it! Hehe
Roguereine chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Great! I'm already hooked!
commando666 chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
You know even with wolvrine bloody and stuff the big man fall down remark was still very cute
ALLREMS chapter 16 . 10/11/2011
I was warned so I shouldnt complain but with the fic being so great and in desperate need of a sequel it be a crime not to be a little needy for more.

Just saying.

Great fic. Full of romyness fun.

And because I don't think I commented on it before... I loved remys very pulic very loud confession of love and proven worth. I just can't stop thinking about it. It is almost making me feel like I should be a little resentfull with rogue for putting so little effort into the relationship (when compared to remy).
ALLREMS chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Omg

:'(

So increadably sad... and I'm not even sure if its worse than what it sounds so far.
ALLREMS chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Unfounded suspicions from me I have to admit I didn't see him even getting over the anger/shock so quickly.
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Poor rogue.

Can't fail to notice rogue said she's having a baby... not that they are or that hell be a dadddy...hmmm...
ALLREMS chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Again another great chapter!

The flashback to antartica was good but the friendship of logan and jubes really did put it over the edge.
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Pure romyness...

Adore their meet.

Thanks for replying so quickly... glad it is complete ...maybe you'll get inspired and finish the sequel?
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Amazing first chapter! Love the arc, the plot, and desperately waiting for things to come...

Wish this fic was marked complete... from the reviews it looks like it is so here's to hoping... I would of read this long long ago had it been marked because now it looks kinda of abondoned.

Omg he might run into storm and shell probably tell him and rogue could get her chance at the 'three'. I love the way storm put logan and bobby in their place as well as logans chat with rogue.
Anthony chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wow, I'm litteraly stunned into science. The plot was awesome. So much better than anything marvel could come up with begging u to keep writing about the x men. U obviously have great talent at what you write, and u understand the characters which u are writing about. If u ever read this, know that u are my FAVORITE author, and if u stop writing about x men, I will have to choke u to death... No hard feelings

From; ur over zealous admirer