Reviews for Unexpected
danielemlac chapter 5 . 2/21
sobre essa história: ela é simplesmente linda e eu amooooo! parabéns pelo trabalho!
Hardkandy chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
I can't recall if i commented on this story, but i love it! I really wish this was the storyline that happened after gambits trial! You did a great job and i look forward to reading more from u! Thank goodness for fanfiction and those who love remy&rogue just as much as i do!
Tzarista chapter 16 . 8/14/2015
great story
TinkStar87 chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
HOLY! I have no words...Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
Oh them! LOVE THIS STORY TO BITS! It has had me happy and so sad at parts, but i LOVE it all! Remy&Rogue, Logan&Storm, my two favorites, and of course Scott&Jean...Beast needs somebody as does Prof.X. This is still one hell of a amazing story, hopefully i'll finish this tonight. I hope. Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Oh, I'm loving this! Is it complete or still on going? Hope to get through the rest today if not as always, Read ya Later ;)
lychee loving chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Steadily made my way through this thing was an adventure, and I'd been enjoying the ups and downs of this emotional rollercoaster until I hit the bit with Storm cradling baby Madeline to herself and her thoughts about the baby she lost but told no one about made me go "Nope, I want off this ride!"

But it's too late, I read it all and it was a great story that pulled at my heartstrings but goddamn :( Storm's (and Logan's, I guess, but he's made me mad so it's just Storm's story now) story is so painful :(
Roguereine chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
NO! Bad mystique!
Roguereine chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Yay! Now they must live happily ever after.
Roguereine chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Awww! Tell him already.
Roguereine chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Lol I hav ace and not afraid to use it! Hehe
Roguereine chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Great! I'm already hooked!
commando666 chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
You know even with wolvrine bloody and stuff the big man fall down remark was still very cute
ALLREMS chapter 16 . 10/11/2011
I was warned so I shouldnt complain but with the fic being so great and in desperate need of a sequel it be a crime not to be a little needy for more.

Just saying.

Great fic. Full of romyness fun.

And because I don't think I commented on it before... I loved remys very pulic very loud confession of love and proven worth. I just can't stop thinking about it. It is almost making me feel like I should be a little resentfull with rogue for putting so little effort into the relationship (when compared to remy).
ALLREMS chapter 9 . 10/10/2011

So increadably sad... and I'm not even sure if its worse than what it sounds so far.