Reviews for Nothing in the Galaxy
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This enchanted me. I loved almost every second of it. Not much could be changed to make it better, although a little more about Dax's guilt is what I expected. But I love it! I'm also working on a couple stories with the Jadzia/Molly relationship. It's one that I wish the writers of the show had continued with, because it had so much potential. So I'm doing it for them. :) Very well-written, and everyone was in character. On my favorites list.
peacejaw chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Keep up the good work! :)

I do look forward to reading more of your stories...
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Wonderful story. Everybody was very well done, and in character. I hope to read more of your work. Plus, not a whole lot of people do stories with Molly in them so kudos for you. :)
MagicSwede1965 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
I liked this a lot! I really enjoy your very well done and easy to get lost in. And I can't resist a happy ending! :)
Lady Zephyr chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Brilliant! I really loved how everyone was in-character and you did an excellent job with your plot. I, myself, was near-white-knuckled on my computer chair worrying about everyone.

Nerys chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
This was absoltely adorable! I'm so happy to see good, fun stories that are rated G! They're just fun! You should write more. I love the "Jax" nickname. That's clever!
Rachel Evans chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Wow. That was really good. _
Afia chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Ah, sweet story. Well written, with good characterizations. Very enjoyable!
Yoake Kairyu chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
This is a goof story, well written and good characterization. My only problem is the summary is a little misleading. I had expected more about Dax's guilt from what the summary said. Other than that discrepancy, it was perfect. I loved it.