Reviews for Of Metal, Bone, and Claws
Amplesage6203 chapter 19 . 8/22
Obviously this isn't actually happening do to Calvert/Coil shenanigans, but holy shit that was dope.
aidansidhe chapter 19 . 8/21
So... mega OC just killed off Faultline's crew almost in toto through sheer offhand actions...
d8rkforcen1ght7 chapter 1 . 8/11
Neat
jdboss1 chapter 18 . 7/30
Brilliant story enjoy the twists

Now regarding your author's notes

I am sick of All of the stories that unreasonably attack the Empire at the expense of the other gangs
And therefore they have to make them stereotypically very evil

Certainly the Empire should be Disbanded and its members arrested if the organisation breaks the law but until then they have every right to campaign for their beliefs whatever their beliefs may be

I have seen stories that have defended Lord Voldemort ,Dark Vader and so forth
but not one story that has been the slightest sympathetic to the Empire

When writing and reading fiction normal real-world morality is irrelevant where here for the fun of exploring a new world with new concepts

And yes if I happen to write a story where The Empire are the good guys I'm sure people would scream bloody racist but not care if I wrote a story where Snape,Malfoy are good guy

ps I do wonder what happened to the other new wave kids
Canonically, Max Anders is not racist.
Max is either a sociopath or a megalomaniac who pretends to be racist as a means to keep and attract more power and influence.
If Max thought supporting the NAACP and/or becoming a Jew would grant him more power and influence than running the E88 does, he'd do it in a heartbeat.
firemaster101 chapter 18 . 7/28
Oooooh im like the entertweining of characters. I actually don't know much about 3rd gen capes if at all .
firemaster101 chapter 16 . 7/28
geeez I've never read a fic that called the s9 to their city willingly.
firemaster101 chapter 14 . 7/28
Ohhh her mom will scream bloody murder if they try to keep her contained.
firemaster101 chapter 8 . 7/28
member. But I am confused . I had to double check if this was a crossover.
firemaster101 chapter 4 . 7/28
A taylor mom alive and is a cap ? Sign me up!
firemaster101 chapter 1 . 7/28
Oooooh intresting
John Therion chapter 18 . 7/28
The problem I have with this story is the sheer edgelordiness of it. Anette is like teenager with an angst issues and the whole things smells of a teenager's fever dream. It's well written, and plotted pretty decently, the characters seem real enough, albeit very edgy and weird goth vibe splattered all over the whole thing.

I don't really have an issue with the "racists are real people too" aspect even though it's not very interesting observation, but the story itself is getting a bit much for me. Honestly I was kinda done with the whole thing when Anette was angsting over her "itch" to her second lover and how she was after that instantly overwhelmed when meeting Max... yeah, if that doesn't sound like a trashy romance novel to you, I dunno what to tell you.

In other words, not my thing, but I gave it a fair shot. The combat scenes are pretty good, though. Keep on truckin'! And good luck on the story.
ElyseSyrova chapter 17 . 4/23
Very nice worldbuilding/-expansion so far.
SeerKing chapter 17 . 4/21
Yeah...again, something ain't right with the formatting of this chapter.
Piandao chapter 1 . 4/13