Reviews for Breath in the Pages
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
LOOOOOVED THIS! Great write!
vampire queen 528 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Absolutely enchanting. I loved the use of words and how one scene flowed into the next. And how kagome wasn't overly depressed after her wish. I like how composed sesshomaru is, too. I was just wondering where your may have continued the story? I would like to read the ending ..
Monki-Neko chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Breath in the Pages is a really intersting story and your character portrayal of Kagome & Sesshoumaru are well-grounded in their true personalities to the certain extent, as this pairing would not be allowed in Rumiko Takahashi's world. I like the way you only made slight changes to Sesshoumaru's behavior in light of the circumstances and allowed the progression of their relationship to develope so steadily and in a way that does not betray the original by much.I also like your plot, too! Its really funny and fluffy to read your fic. I hope you can write more on this. I have a question though: At the beggining of this story you said that you were looking for someone to adopt this fic, right? So does this sequel mean that the readers can disregard that or is this sequel just a way to tie up lose ends?
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
i still dont get why sesshomaru is so sick. i still liked it though. but to me sessho was starting fall in love with her!
my name is paper YAH chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
iloved it. make more chapters for it
sayuri-girl chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
beautiful ... I loved it so very much ... very beautiful written ... I liked the idea also

~sayuri~
mannd1068 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
Really liked the story the first time I read it, and I liked part two as well... Only thing it is not kneeled it is knelt.

Kneel, Kneeling, Knelt

Sorry just a pet peeve about that one word

D
Felix02 chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
A truly beautifully written story. I enjoyed it greatly. I loved the whole thing. How Sesshy became possessive but not dominating because how he "needed" her. She was his caretaker giving Kagome both a lower and high role than him, more like an equal balance, and that is something that I've rarely seen and have been wishing to see. This story is also very realistic, but I wish you would continue it. It seems that there are some loss ends in the story. Like Sesshy's pain...why? And other things like that. Or maybe I was just too blind to see it. Thank you for another great story.
RevisedRevision chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
You can't just end it here! I've been waiting too long! I finally muster up the courage to send a review, and you don't have another chapter!
funnyfan chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Another masterpiece! Brilliance! This story, along with the sequel rocked out loud!
funnyfan chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
This story made me smile! REAL big! awesome!
Aries Knight chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
interesting story. loved it. should write more. wants to read other stories by you. be on the alert. k?
Frozen Perfection chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
I always loved this story, and I'm glad you continued it. You ARE continueing this story further, right? You better be. You're an amazing author, I wish one day to have at least a sliver of your talent. I'm great with description, however I lack the feelings and emotion you so easily put into your work. Please, PLEASE continue this piece more than you already have. I would be extremely happy if you did.

Frozen
Scruffy Wolf chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
nicely done.
animegirl17 chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
Nice new look for fluffy!