Reviews for Harry Potter and A Slytherin Love
nightpurr chapter 5 . 7/31/2017
I just have to say I love your story so far and I am sure the rest will be as good.
I also wanted to add a comment in regards to your feelings on different types of relationships. You couldn't put into words any better, it describes how I feel to the T. I find when I read a story that was written from someone with an open mind/open heart their aura seems to shine through.
I look forward to looking up your stories that you have wrote. My favorite ones are HP/SS you couldn't have guess, could you?
Good luck with your future & future stories.
nightpurr chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
Very good!
Love your story.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2015
Amazing and don't ask me to explain any more because then I'll go on and on and on ok this is my word: AMAZING! Oh but this word could mean so much more...
LuciMoon chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
I love this story; my third time reading it! But I hadn't asked for the NC-17 before. I would like to request the NC-17 of chapter 6 and any other chapters at this time, please.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
melanie chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Love the story, want the NC-17 version.

Pleace send it as soon as you can.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
At the very least, it'd teach the Gryffindor brat to stop making silly bets that he was always going to lose with his remarkable luck!

Well, Harry said '1' and Severus has said '2, 0, or -1'. Of course, Severus is more likely to win!

Good luck. Thank you.
Petra1990 chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Hi

I'm reading your story at the moment and I like it very much. You did the past and present situations very good and clear. That was very nice to read.

But would you please sent the first part of chapter 10. The part that you omitted. Please sent it to:

bye,

Petra
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
Brilliant story.
Scififanta chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
I'd definitely would like the nc17 version of chapter 6 for sure. This is a great story by the way. My email is
imamazedby chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
hi,

would you send me th4 NC-17 version please? (david-and-john web,de)

thanx a lot
Josiah Marshall chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
Seeing as you mentioned in a response to another review that the sex scene in this chapter is rather important, I'm requesting it. lol.

I can't stop reading this!
Josiah Marshall chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
I'd just like to request the NC-17 version of this... :)

btw, you have me enthralled once again with your writing.
Alphamatic Replacement chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
NC 17 version please! Hm... Nice story! Very well written.
Debbie37 chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
This was a really good chapter. I really like Severus and Draco's relationships with Harry. I'm also impressed with your writing in that you took out 700 words and it still flowed nicely. I would like to read the non edited version.