Reviews for Matchmaker
Bro pls update ... Thus story ia too addictive
Steelejay chapter 38 . 12/16/2023
This story is pure joy.
arthurfla chapter 1 . 10/29/2023
amazing story! please come back
BMcGonagall chapter 34 . 10/13/2023
Really enjoying this hope you keep with it
Guest chapter 38 . 10/2/2023
This story is completely adorable. Particularly love the way you threw in jokes like the meme with#Charah.

Hope to see more of this wonderful story. Keep up the great work! :-)
baldcoder chapter 38 . 9/11/2023
Really great chapter. I look forward to reading more.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 38 . 8/25/2023
ok in love with story .
loved how u described everyone
HJB chapter 37 . 8/23/2023
I essentially just read this story again for the third or fourth time. but not in order because my only intention was to read certain chapters with scenes I liked. but it is such a good story that I ended up reading and reading.
Red's Melancholy chapter 38 . 8/11/2023
Really hope this gets updated again!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2023
Great fun first chapter. Can’t wait to see where this goes!
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 17 . 7/24/2023
can't remember if I reviewed this chapter upon my first reading or not but I really love Chuck's attitude toward Will here. It is such a selfless love of hope for Sarah's happiness even if he lacks the self confidence to see his own ability to provide for that,
Geochili chapter 37 . 7/21/2023
Sarah: Happy Anniversary, Chuck. I love you so much. You make me so happy!

Chuck: But, are you actually happy? Surely, you can do better than a loving, supportive, husband and father to your children? You keep saying I'm your soul mate, but what do you really mean by that, Sarah?

Sarah: Why are you trying to ruin our 10 year anniversary, Sweetie?

Chuck: See...I ruin everything. I'm not worthy of your love.

Sarahstares ahead and sighs* Okay. I'm out. I wish you had gotten help, Chuck. But, I'm tired of having to reassure you every goddamn day that you deserve my love.

Chuck: I don't deserve you...I'm just a moderately handsome, caring, respectful, billionaire. What could you possibly see in me?

Sarah: Please shut up. I want a divorce. I get the kids...so you don't scar them with your pathetic self-esteem issues. Enjoy spending the rest of your life with your heterosexual life partner.

Chuck: It's me not you.

Sarah: No shit.
Geochili chapter 35 . 7/21/2023
Gah! Cornhole is such a dangerous yard game. Second only to lawn darts, IMO.
Geochili chapter 32 . 7/21/2023
Chuck: I'm just your normal super empathetic, genuine, respectful, charitable, hard working, genius, multi-millionaire nice guy. I must surely be holding you back from true love. What could I even offer you?

Sarahstaring at Chuck like he has two heads*

Chuck: What? Do I have mustard on my tie?

Sarah: Chuck, please get professional help.

Chuck: I'm not enough for you am I?

Sarah: JFC. Shut up, Chuck. *eye roll*
Geochili chapter 16 . 7/19/2023
Oh hell, I forgot about this creeeepy behavior by Chuck. This wasn't kinda stalker-ish...it was full on Sarah Walker wall collage stalker-ish. No wonder Ellie freaked out when Sarah said she met Chuck. Chuck was full-on obsessed with Sarah Walker. I'm choosing to forget this occurred (hopefully) until I read this story next time. It seems to have worked so far...
1,958 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »