Reviews for The Ashen Saiyan
Brian303 chapter 25 . 6/26
Yep done with this story
SuperSaiyanFever chapter 30 . 5/10
I hope Byleth is given peace of mind. Knowing the truth about your heritage after being in the dark for years is tough to cope with. Maybe entering a relationship with Edelgard can help her handle it. I mean, it's clear that the princess is in love with the mercenary. And who doesn't like girl-on-girl?
GymNatty321 chapter 1 . 4/25
this fanfic is trash
Kamencolin chapter 29 . 2/18
Kai blast eyes, a really underused skill in dragon ball. Now Byleth knows the truth of her origins.
mastercheif1229 chapter 28 . 12/24/2021
Incredible story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope that you update this soon!
joeyginise chapter 28 . 12/17/2021
I nearly forgot about this, so it was a pleasant surprise to see it again. Welcome back!
Kamencolin chapter 27 . 10/8/2021
All you just said in the end is that she very Saiyan like.
ElleMelMarta chapter 27 . 9/27/2021
Yes, Goku only killed twice in DBZ, both in the Buu Saga. In Dragon Ball on the other hand, Goku killed all the time.
SuperSaiyanFever chapter 27 . 9/27/2021
Yep. Figured Byleth wouldn't be like boy scout Goku. Still has her canon background as a merc. Though I am curious about her past.
hiareportsyou chapter 4 . 9/6/2021
A bad feeling welled up in my gut when you said Edelgard was weaker than the other two house leaders, when in fact at the start of the game her strength stat was higher than both 11, 12, and hers was 13.
hiareportsyou chapter 2 . 9/6/2021
hits timestop would make sense.
EvanderAdvent chapter 26 . 8/24/2021
While I don’t really care that much for one shots I would like to see scattered shots about your version of Awakening you teased last chapter. Rather than writing a full story just some scattered single chapters to explore story events, character events and other fun things.
Dracul666 chapter 26 . 8/18/2021
The DBZA is strong with this one...I like it.
Kamencolin chapter 26 . 8/18/2021
All you need is a guy’s night
Gilgamesh The King of Heroes chapter 26 . 8/17/2021
Leaving them. Maybe. But not going to war. I doubt it. Her resentment towards the Church and its Crest system runs too deep to be stopped with just words or even a fight.