Reviews for Where Stars Come to Die
pallysAramisRios chapter 16 . 4/6/2020
Love how he comes up with La Sirena and all teh working they are doing get it up and running .. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet of her to find the figureine its going tp be special to him
ComtesseAlanna chapter 16 . 4/6/2020
So sweet :) i liked it so much in the show when they showed rios mermaid collection and now we know how it started. Thanks for making me smile with your fantastic writing. I'm so curious and excited about this new story.
Aingealsuh chapter 15 . 4/4/2020
Just now getting to catch up on this story & it is just wonderfully written! I do so enjoy your stories. Keep up the great work & stay safe!
29Pieces chapter 15 . 4/4/2020
Hope at last!? This reminded me of the Firefly crew origin episode, buying an old piece of junk to fix up and head out into space :D If nothing else, giving him something to do has to be beneficial to his state of mind! This is promising! :D Still trying to get used to this whole "not needing to pay for things" thing...
29Pieces chapter 14 . 4/4/2020
Just gonna be over here, rocking back and forth, wanting everything to work out for my sweet darlings :'( I'm glad they've got each other in the midst of all of this. And omg, imagining what she must have felt when her son didn't want to take her call on his birthday... I mean, it says something doesn't it, that in a drunken haze while on the middle of a mindless roadtrip where every day has to be the same, that she still knew when his birthday even was? Agh!
29Pieces chapter 13 . 3/31/2020
:( This makes me so sad, but I'm glad they have each other. Also I'm loving the details of this future, how uneaten food can just be reabsorbed into the replicator thingy. And you can just make clothes come out of it! I could totally get used to that!
But man, they're really having a bad time of it. Hugs for both.
29Pieces chapter 12 . 3/29/2020
Ok it's cool it's cool I'm bawling and I haven't even seen this show but it's cool I'm fine. Dear lord this show is a little dark, huh? Okay. Okay it's fine. We're fine. Everything's fine. RIOS! RAFFI! *sobbing*
29Pieces chapter 11 . 3/29/2020
:'( Can I go back to when they were happy?
At least the silver lining is she and Rios apparently meet back up again at some point in canon, so that's something.
This is so difficult... obviously we're seeing this from Raffi's POV so we're rooting for her, that's not in question, but I'm with Rios in hating to see it destroying her life :( I feel like I'm gonna have just read the happy pieces before this and then watch the show some day and be like I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS ANGST I THOUGHT THIS WAS A HAPPY SHOW ABOUT TWO BUDDIES AT STAR FLEET ACADEMY WITH A POSSIBLE CAMEO APPEARANCE FROM SOME GUY NAMED PICARD!
pallysAramisRios chapter 15 . 3/28/2020
Such desperation for him never knowing if he wil be found looking over the shoulder none stop.. Love how he finds his ship and what he plans to do.. I sooooo hope you do the Holo's and how they took shape...
ComtesseAlanna chapter 15 . 3/27/2020
Yeah Rios found la sirena :) I'm so curious about how the ship gets its name and hope there will be some fun with the holograms soon ;)
Stay well!
SnidgetHex chapter 15 . 3/27/2020
Yes! La Sirena is found!
SnidgetHex chapter 14 . 3/26/2020
Beautiful to see how they care for each other! The desert they are going to, is that also the place where Raffi ends up in the series? I am very curious to see the finale tonight! And about the replicators, can you just order anything in exchange for credits? Or how do they work exactly?
29Pieces chapter 10 . 3/24/2020
"If hello isn't to your taste, you could always try chucking a ball at his head." Now I'm so disappointed that this apparently isn't how they actually met... XD
Also that sounded like an ominous A/N... Sigh. Well the happiness has been fun.
pallysAramisRios chapter 14 . 3/24/2020
this was a rough chapter their both dealing with their demons.. their struggling is so hard with their pasts.. Now if they can just keep things together and try to to forget
ComtesseAlanna chapter 14 . 3/24/2020
I did so feel the chapter. All these emotions from the mess they call their lifes, its so overwhelming. Thank you!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »