Reviews for Where Stars Come to Die
ComtesseAlanna chapter 13 . 3/24/2020
Awww, such a sweet ending :) Rios is stubborn as a mule, love it.
Stay healthy!
29Pieces chapter 9 . 3/23/2020
:') I'm still pretending like they go on happily ever after from here, because I don't know what ends up actually happening, only that it's traumatic and awful and angsty and oh my poor babies why can't you stay young and innocent and happy forever *bawls*
pallysAramisRios chapter 13 . 3/22/2020
Yiikkes a mind wipe glad raffi was there and help him.. Off they go on new escapade
SnidgetHex chapter 13 . 3/22/2020
Owh that ending! Right in the feels! Raffi is such a badass and I love her for it :D
SnidgetHex chapter 12 . 3/21/2020
Oh wauw, what a heartbreaking chapter... But I do like the AU, as I like them being such good friends that they know everything about each other (even though they lost contact for a long period of time)

And I think the captain's name is Vandermeer (more Dutch-like, and I think that's what the CC says as well) ;)
29Pieces chapter 8 . 3/20/2020
HAAAAAAA I see what you did in the end there ;) That's a fantastic detail! XD
Oh but I like her so much! She is soft. Even if in a hard way. I'm glad they have each other to take care (and to be taken care of by)!
Dumas, heheheheh...
pallysAramisRios chapter 12 . 3/19/2020
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! how terrible Cris was nearly murdered glad Raffi was his emergency contact..Yiikkess she had to get him out of there before they could do more tp him.. love your adding things it makes thi sso much better :-)
ComtesseAlanna chapter 12 . 3/19/2020
I just love it. Great work! Poor Rios, but at least they have each other back again :)
Deana chapter 12 . 3/19/2020
Wow, sad!
ComtesseAlanna chapter 11 . 3/17/2020
We all know that this will happen, poor Raffi. It's so sad, that Raffi distanced herself from Rios. In this bad times they would have needed each other.
Keep on writing :) i like it even if it makes me sad ;)
pallysAramisRios chapter 11 . 3/17/2020
how heartbreaking things transpired for her even Cris drifed away from her cause of drinking and giving up
SnidgetHex chapter 11 . 3/17/2020
Wauw, it's nice to have something of her background now to picture with her story, but wauw, it's heavy (really well written by you of course!)
SnidgetHex chapter 10 . 3/16/2020
Oh how lovely they both are!
pallysAramisRios chapter 8 . 3/15/2020
Dam I missed this one I'm outta orderr hahah love this him being sick and her taking care of him... I hope you incorpate (sp) the holograms in som eof these great fics
pallysAramisRios chapter 10 . 3/15/2020
Love Rios advice and love how excited she is
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »