Reviews for Where Stars Come to Die
pallysAramisRios chapter 9 . 3/15/2020
awwwww love it! she gave a chip full of books .. what will we see next so excited!
29Pieces chapter 7 . 3/14/2020
Heart eyes! This makes me very happy. So warm and squishy. Can things just stay like this?
Also I died at the sausage roll comment XD XD XD
ComtesseAlanna chapter 9 . 3/13/2020
I like their friendship so much :) the gift is so perfect for Rios (/SpaceAramis ;)) thank you for making me smile again!
Deana chapter 9 . 3/13/2020
Sweet chapter!
SnidgetHex chapter 9 . 3/13/2020
Oooh that departing gift! So cute! But knowing since the last episode what will happen on this ship, it is a little sad to see him go.
ComtesseAlanna chapter 8 . 3/12/2020
Awww so cute 3 i really loved all chapters, but this one is the best (so far). The book choice made me smile.
Thank you for brighten my day with your little stories.
Aingealsuh chapter 8 . 3/12/2020
Oh, this one was great! They’ve all been good but this one was the best!
Deana chapter 8 . 3/12/2020
So cute, especially the book choice at the end!
pallysAramisRios chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
hhahah too adorable! love the banter
SnidgetHex chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
I just binge-read all seven chapters and I LOVE THEM ALL!
I really like your portrayal of Raffi! And the friendship between them is beautifully portrayed! Really curious what will happen next in their amazing friendship.
pallysAramisRios chapter 6 . 3/9/2020
NOOO things cant end nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
29Pieces chapter 6 . 3/9/2020
Why am I sad for them? I don't even know these people! That's how good at this you are! XD but aww yay and congrats to both, and apparently this isn't goodbye for good so that's something! Such a sweet scene. I love platonic friendships!
29Pieces chapter 5 . 3/7/2020
Heh heh heh. That was satisfying. Way to go, chica! That's what he gets for having the gall. But aww yay congrats Rios! :D :D I wish I didn't have insider info that somewhere between here and the show everything goes to crap... But since I haven't seen that yet I'm just going to savor this! :)
29Pieces chapter 4 . 3/7/2020
As somebody who's hiked in the mountains and on one memorable occasion been caught in a thunderstorm (nothing to THIS degree), I can only imagine how terrifying a situation this was! Mountain storms are WAY scarier than safe inside storms. Kudos to both of them for keeping themselves and each other alive! This friendship is so much fun, I can't wait to see it in the show someday when I ever end up watching it! XD
29Pieces chapter 3 . 3/7/2020
"Neither did I the first time" ROFL I like her! XD
But aww what a lovely scene! I'm with Rios though... I can read on a screen (no choice when it comes to fanfic!) but I will always best love the feel of a physical book :) :) Love this!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »