Reviews for Where Stars Come to Die
pallysAramisRios chapter 5 . 3/5/2020
Love them having a good time and Raffi kicking ass with a twist of her hand and Rios letting her handle things( I'm sure if things had gotten to teh poingt she needed his help he woudl have in a heartbeat)
Tessseagull chapter 4 . 3/3/2020
Aww this was cute :) and enjoyable even without knowing anything about the characters XD I loved the bit at the end where she's embarrassed about them being in their underwear. And the Spanish works great :)
pallysAramisRios chapter 4 . 3/3/2020
yiikkesss is their teacher /proffessor (sp) a total tool that little excersise nearly killed them.. Love how they found each other and Raffi helped after the fall and was he was injured.. mmmmm boxers (sorry my mind wonderd hahah) so glad they were found and he could keep helping her learn some Spanish ( I know I do) cant wait to see what happens now ? wil she get jelouse if another gal pops up and starts trying to get Rios's attention?
pallysAramisRios chapter 3 . 3/1/2020
I agree 100% with Rios I like the feel of paper.. outta credits hay gal needs coffeeee.. home cooked meal by Rios hellllll yeah!
elbcw chapter 2 . 2/28/2020
I think, unless I missed something from the last episode, that they could still have known each other at the academy but drifted apart.
Anyway...
Another good chapter. I liked that he didn't understand what she was talking about, and that she accepted that.
pallysAramisRios chapter 2 . 2/28/2020
Hey you can play outside of the box its all the more fun continue on :-) hahah love the bar scene soo good and so like Rios tro be lost in the technical bits
29Pieces chapter 2 . 2/28/2020
Heart eyes! (why can't let me use emojis?) So el joven jugador is definitely Rios! :D Hahaha, how fun though. And oh my GOD, Raffi is my younger brother... let him start talking about the things that fascinate him, and even the smartest people in the room will glaze over and stare at him like what are you talking about...? He's an actual genius. I feel like he and Raffi would be kindred spirits. And now I wish I could hear them in a conversation XD XD
To captains and crews! Love this already! Pssh fandoms are built to spawn AUs. n_n
29Pieces chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
ROFL am I to assume the soccer jugador is Rios? XD What a meeting! And yet I've totally been that distracted before...
This is going to be fun, and since I have no knowledge of the show it's not like any of the details can be "wrong", but I bet I'm also gonna end up spoiled because your writing is probably better than the show! XD Not because the show is bad but because that's just always how it is...
elbcw chapter 1 . 2/27/2020
Ahhh. Young Rios, before he got all broody.
I think you've got Raffi spot on.
pallysAramisRios chapter 1 . 2/27/2020
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! I so love their first meeting and Raffi being kinda bitchy and Rios being snarky back to her a little
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7