Reviews for 心魂
mallarieTwinkies chapter 3 . 9/6
amazing
KuroiOozora chapter 3 . 4/5
Just wanted to point out that Naruto used "dattebayo" instead of "dattebane" which was Kushina's
Vongola10 chapter 7 . 3/30
Please continue with your story
NightlyRowenTree chapter 6 . 3/23
Interesting :3
I reccomend watching 'Babies' documentary on Netflix or 'The Return of Superman' Hao, Seungjae and Naeun clips on YouTube if you want to get insight on writing child characters.
Ooh, is she gonna be a kinjutsu user, a staff like her dad? Maybe utilize genjutsu and become an Anti-Uchiha weapon since she pretty much knows Uchiha strength & weakness? Sealing arts is a pretty good start.
Haha, desk lady reminds me of Death of the Endless.
chloemika chapter 7 . 3/19
love love love! hope she takes his old ass down!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 6 . 3/15
Loved it! More please?!
PrimitiveManSyndrome chapter 1 . 3/14
“I inherited a lot of money... donated it all..”
“The price of a funeral, the price of cremation, who’s going to pay for mom’s medical care?”

With her post-death concern over her mother’s medical expenses, why did she donate the money she inherited in the first place? What was her reason? How does the fact that the family member she inherited from “wasn’t a great person” play into this?

The choice she made to donate all of her inheritance regardless of her mom’s medical expenses leaves me with a lot of questions. Who is the family member she received the inheritance from, and how was he/she not a great person? What are Elizabeth’s values, and why did she make that choice? Did her family member do something bad to others? Does the inheritance that she donated serve as compensation to them, for whatever the “family member who wasn’t great person” did?

Will you give more depth into this juxtaposition? I really want to know how this key point in Elizabeth’s/Tsuru’s past life defines her character, and how it will reflect in the choices she makes further in the story.
Lily E. Miller chapter 1 . 3/11
this is awesome! But I kinda confused when she sit with sasuke. Why Lee in her class? Isn't he should be a year or two years older?
Bakkughan chapter 6 . 3/10
Quick note about Danzo: he absolutely loves Konoha, he’d rather commit suicide than ‘run it in the ground’. The problem with him is that he’s the type of guy that isn’t satisfied with winning, he just wants others to lose. He’d set the world on fire if Konaha can rule its ashes. But the Konoha he loves (strong, dominating, unchallenged and brutal in what it wants) doesn’t exist yet, so he feels that the only way for Konoha to truly prosper and become what it needs and deserves to be, is with him in charge.

He’s a radical nationalistic war hawk. Running Konoha into the ground isn’t something he would do.
Dark Rose Charm chapter 6 . 3/10
Ohhhhhhh another oc! Awesome! Also I completely understand still a little innocent crush or jealousy is okay! Hehehehe! Anyway can’t wait for more thank for the love
Nayrcon chapter 6 . 3/10
thanks for the chapter and shoutout, much appreciated~~
nice short but sweet chapter, i quite liked they small insights into how Rock Lee and Naruto are feeling and i liked the scene with danzo, his whole plan is basically doomed because our MC already knows him for the trash of a human he is mwuahaha :D
I think for a romance character id lean more to Rock Lee because ive not read any fanfics where hes truly appreciated. hes always seen as this wacky and eccentric martial artist (which isnt wrong) but no one really exlplores just how insane his will power and loyalty is. I think if you toned down our lovable green monsters craziness just a tad (because his craziness is still funny) and show how he is under the surface i feel like it could work really well. Naruto should be more of a best friend/brother, and i do love a Naru/Hina matchup 3

Your new novel looks really interesting aswell, i will most certainly be all over that ! Thats a good choice of clan to be in since its unexplored but has loads of potential especially with water jutsu, and its not really been too explored so it gives you wiggle room to have fun.

Thanks for all your hard work and making my night all the better by giving a cheeky wee update, looking forward to the next time~
Dark Rose Charm chapter 5 . 3/9
Oh hell nooooo! He better back off!