Reviews for Entwined Fates
Aut chapter 6 . 11/15
Please update soon.
Aya Kazuki chapter 6 . 9/16
Love love this! Stay safe out there ~ can’t wait to read the next update ~
Damn it. You're making me ship sasuino more than itaino!
At this point, I'm literally rooting for Sasuke.
Oppaaaaa chapter 6 . 8/25
uptdate please
LeahMfkn'Clearwater chapter 6 . 8/24
I’ve been waiting to see Ino in action and you didn’t disappoint. Amazing update!
Se-ono-waise-ilia chapter 5 . 8/4
D'aaaaawwwww they are so meant to be! You were fantastic at setting up this chemistry from a young age!
Se-ono-waise-ilia chapter 4 . 8/4
!
Se-ono-waise-ilia chapter 3 . 8/4
Solid transition chapter. I'm surprised at how Ino interpreted the massacre! And surprised that Sasuke is kind of into her! Gonna keep reading :D
Se-ono-waise-ilia chapter 2 . 8/4
So cuuuutttteeeeee! I love how Ino gave Itachi such a thoroughly thought out bouquet!
Se-ono-waise-ilia chapter 1 . 8/4
What an exciting 1st chapter! Fantastic and clever set up for this pairing! Looking forward to reading more!
Acronym 101 chapter 5 . 7/21
Where is your feet? I need to start groveling for more chapters like asap.

I love the dynamics. I always thought Itachi and Ino would be an interesting pairing since there personality clash like fire and Ice but it somehow makes sense. They would balance each other. Itachi with cold but caring demeanor and Ino's special brand of tough love and hopeful nature. She could pacify him and tell him it's okay to be a little selfish at times. That he's worth more that a tool. I love them so effin much.

Sasuke and Ino were my first naruto ship. I'm not ashamed to admit it but I kinda supported them initially since Sakura grated on my nerves and my first ever Naruto episode was with Sakura breaking her friendship with Ino. I kinda always rooted for Ino since then. Sasuke and Ino's dynamic are similar to Itachi and her's.

I'm really interested in knowing how the whole Itainosasu plot will play by. Mikoto was right about the crushes but this is going to be so scandalously hot. I kinda wanna see both the Uchiha brothers to compete but I would be lying if I say I want anyone other than Itachi to end up with Ino.

I really hope you update soon cuz my threats of being a constant annoyance isn't baseless! Stay safe and please please and please update soon!
Acronym 101 chapter 3 . 7/21
I'm on chapter 3 and I have two more chapters to go and I'm dreading it. Please tell me you're alive during this pandemic and update it please! I'll die of a heartbreak if you don't!

P.S. I'm annoying like that and I'll nag daily if you don't!
Acronym 101 chapter 2 . 7/21
Kill me. Please kill me. I'm dying with all the cuteness going on. If you don't kill me I'll hunt you down and kill you if you don't update this masterpiece. I'll curse you to hell, I swear! Update this in God's name!
Acronym 101 chapter 1 . 7/21
This takes my breath away. It literally does. I'm a big Itaino fan and I think I found the only story on the entire net who could do justice to them.
So cute! I love this