Reviews for Long, Long Way From Home
Steven chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
This. was. incredible. I loved it! Unfortuantly, it seems that you have ceased in the updating. Well, if you ever feel the need to update, my vote is... YES please!
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Neat... hm, Xander/Andrew could blab lots of secret identities to the X-guys, not just Peter Parker etc, lots of stuff also about 'secrets of the Marvel universe', as well as how Forge ultimately restored storm's powers and all that neat stuff...

At this point, the poor First Evil doesn't have much chance, good thing Jasmine is out there...hm, and Lilah isn't dead yet...and Connor hasn't one insane

* One problem-telepathy supposedly doesn't work on vampires...?
Siren Darkstarr chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
I really love this fic!

Please update soon!
Jamie chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
i really like this story. are you ever going to finish it? please let me know so i can stop checking every day.
RTds9 chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
"Great thing about California Elf, package stores never close," he answers hopping over the side railing since the stairs were still cluttered with people.

Kurt vanishes and then reappears at Logan’s side asking, "we’re going for a beer run?"

AND

"Where the hell’s my food?" Buffy demands swinging the door back open.

"I told you she wasn’t going to be happy," Kurt reminds Logan in a soft whisper.

"You actually ate that? Thought you had a rabbit farm out back I hadn’t spotted yet," Logan quips.

must update soon.
Luc Star chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
dude.. i dunno what's it with you and half written stories that you never finish. its like you start a really good story and you just leave it unfinished. you're probably one of the best writers in extremely good with details and character impersonation and stuff, but every story i've read of you always is half finished. i really hope that you'll one day take time to finish these stories. its sad to when good artists never get to finish their masterpiece. especially when they have so many.
Hurlekain chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
Any chance of you finishing this?
libraflyter chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
This is excellent! Awesome! Why don't you update your stories more often? Please, do!
Hurlekain chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
Okay, I've waited patiently enough. MORE!

Please. Sorry, it's just very good and I tend to be a fast reader. I particularly like the interaction between the X-men and the Scoobs. I also have to say kudos on keeping so many characters straight. I couldn't do it.

Thank you for your effort.
Lachriel chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Awesome story - really engaging! *skips off to read more chapters* .
Arekanderu chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
Wow very very god!Please update as soon as posible
S.M chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible-try to put the other X-Men in Buffy's demension to help as well
Catlimere chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Great chapter! Love seeing more of the group's interactions. I like Buffy and Ororo getting a chance to talk. Loved Forge's reaction to the laptop and the CIA slush fund. If Logan can stop testing Buffy and ask, maybe she'll tell him about the Initiative. Looking forward to reading more.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
A very interesting chapter. I like the way that the X-Men are fitting into this reality. But just what is Cordelia up to and what does it have to do with the First's opponent. Hurry up with more chapters, please!
The 11th Artist chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Come one, man! You can't just leave it there! I'm diggin' the hell out of this so far! You got my favorite show(Buffy) and my favorite(X-Men - with characters from my fav time in the comics' run, no less) and you're doing a great job with characterization and pacing! I really want to see where this goes! Please update soon!