Reviews for Forbidden Love
silverkitsunehiei chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
wow!cool!
HieiLover2004 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
SO KAWAII! I LOVE IT AN OING TO READ THE OTHER IY AND YYH'S YOU'VE WROTE!
darksaphire chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
aw so darn sweet...but...when'd they become so close? huh? how'd they become koi's? Is it an unspoken agreement? probably...o wellz...make more stories soon!
Argh000 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Kawaii! _
Kadis-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
K/H'S ARE SO COL! I NEVER THOUGHT THEY'D BE THIS AWESOME! FREAKIN' GREAT! VERY very touching! I LOVED it. Hiei's hot... And SO IS MALIK! Sorry, new obsession... yeah...

~AK~

AH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALMOST KILLED KURAMA! Please ignore my friend, she doesn't understand that yaoi is not bad. Actually, I'm gonna try and post my own now that she's TAUGHT ME HOW TO UPLOAD ::glares at her procrastination:: BUT THAT WAS AN AWESOME FIC!

*~DK~*
starchaser2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
nice...you didn't change hiei's personality much..neato!
rebekah chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I like
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
_ That was really good. Thank you. *steps on rock* O.o Did you hear something squish?
Ruby Love chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
This was kinda corny... but it was good.
Dodgers chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Awesome! :D Tell you the truth, I was always scared that people would slightly change Hiei's personality in order to make these two a couple, but they both seemed normal to me! It could stand for a light spell or grammar check, but it looks as if they might just've been typos.

But it was very enjoyable, a lot more action-packed then I expected. Hehe, and I love action. .
voicelikeabell chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
omg omg omg omg omg omg OMG! this fic was so great! i LOVED it! it was beautiful! and wonderful! and..and..and GREAT! i dont care that i already said it, it IS! i loved it so much, nice job! _~
Mishkov chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
nasty thats so gross tow boys love each other i cat stand it my poor kurama. why do you ppl have to be so sick that was so wrong well *crawling unger a rock* well i will just stay under this rook untill my poor kurama is rescude. you no your eveil and i guess thats why i love to flame you well bye bye for now untill the next time i flame you muwahahahahaha.

~~sarumay~~
F15H571CK chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
*wave HieixKurama flag* I ADORE THOSE TWO! They're always so cute and so different and so... *fangirlish sigh* Well, great job. I enjoyed reading it...I almost thought Kurama HAD died...*twitch* Keep up the good work! -
Jinny-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
_ I liked this fic...then again, I like yaoi fics...*sighs* well, anyway, great work and kepp it up_

~uh...could you people review of my work?
Schyven chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
I still say this is wonderful work...but you forgot to check spelling before taking it out of your notebook! No matter, doesn't detract from your wonderful writing!

P.S. I bet you can figure out who this is! ;)

Keep up the good work!