Reviews for Tunnel Vision
Sano chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Yes Konzen, we believe you, you're SO NOT obsessed with Tenpou :p Liked the fic. But is Tenpou really that untidy? I've only seen the anime series so I wouldn't know.
jellyfish incorporated chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Gems such as this deserve to be cherished.

I do love Konzen in denial, and the oh - so - pretty Ten Chan.

greysnyper chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I am so in love with your story. It's basic, personable and in character. Nothing happens, and everything happens. I'm so very much amused.
Sariyuki chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Konzen, Konzen, Konzen, when will you ever learn? :D

This story is wonderfully written. And so is Tenpou here. I like the way Konzen describes everything in minute details, his observation of his colleague and his feigned ignorance. Wonderfull stuff.
Revised chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Cool story! You caught Tenpou in the perfect light. Your writing hit just the right notes.
Kaara chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
That is one of the few rare gems featuring Tenpou and Konzen. I always love it when writers portray Tenpou like who he is; OOCness doesn't suits the guy well, after all. And you've done a great job with Konzen's POV.

Will wait to read more from you.
SilverElf chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Wow. That was beautifully written :). So sweet and sad and lovely...
Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
God, I love this vignette. I mean-you made it do what it does, you know its effect, let every perfect detail stand repraised, but that *twist* at the end gets me every time. One isn't sure whether he's lying to himself or not, and it doesn't even matter.
It's all wrapped up for me with
Konzen doesn't choose to follow events because Heaven forbids things to happen and
Tenpou ignores his body because he doesn't live there and
Hakkai is considerate of others because they are the ones who deserve consideration and
Sanzo doesn't pray for the dead.
And besides that, those three cold rocks settled throughout the end (I bathe, I recognize, I work), even they're polluted with that plaintively implied *why do I care,* and it makes me think
grubby is grimy is dirty is earthy-
and dirt is earth/is the red dust/is the world/is *life*
and Konzen bathes and is clean (snickers sympathetically; poor baby, he's not up for this) and is driven up a wall.
Provoking and on target and lord, it's complicated, and on top of that it makes me happy. Thank you.
Juniper James chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
ha, what a liar.
Great, awesome, suGoi!
Ares Hayashi chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I really like your fics... Every one of them. They're so profound and deep, yet so shallow and meaningless at the same time. (I hope that you take that as a compliment!) I aspire to be a writer like you one day... It's really excellent! Please continue your great work!
tsuruchi chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
i like your style!

you sure have written for a long time.

And you wrote fanfics for Gensomaden, too. will wonders never cease?

More, ok? More more more! (poke)
Fall chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Everything I liked about this fic was already stated by the others, but I still feel I should say some words of my own:

This is one of those fics with a completely diverse twist - Konzen viewing Tenpou as frankly as that, as /close/ as that, was already a treat. But as you read deeper, one would notice that there was no reference to a bishounen's (Tenpou is a bishounen, at least to me) utter aesthetic beauty. That was something I welcome, for I've read far too much glorification of a bishounen's assets. How Konzen described Tenpou was more intimate than any other means.

And should I add I was amused with the last line?

Thank you, I enjoyed your fic, Incandescens.
yumeneko chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I love the descriptions _ Nice and vivid! Keep it up! Love your work!

~Every 383 writer is a jewel buried in the depths of ...
Monkeybarrel chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
This may sound strange, but I always find all your work deliciously good. Every bite/story is as yummy and as satisfying as the last one. I love Konzen’s attentive description of Tenpou, (even if he himself isn’t willing to admit it), and through it, was able to easily see Ten-chan in all his nebbishy, nicotine-stained glory. Great job as always.
Karcy chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I like your style. Sly.

"The old hag says that he has a pretty face. I suppose that may be true. I've never noticed."

:: snicker ::