Reviews for Wallow in My Footsteps
Katla1 chapter 7 . 9/24
Oh boy, things are a mess. XD Stephanie's confusion is great. :P
Katla1 chapter 6 . 3/30
XD The fact that he was able to disguise himself so easily was hilarious!
lalalei chapter 6 . 3/29
Oooh, Sportacus has discovered the wondrous world of Robbie's disguises! This should be really fun XD
Katla1 chapter 5 . 3/15
I feel like I'm Stephanie. I love telling people to get rid of things. XD
OMG Trixie in Milford's body was flawlessly written! Loved every sentence of that scene. And how Robbie's skin crawled. Very eery.
lalalei chapter 5 . 3/15
This is already going bananas XD I loved the end line with Stingy! This feels right out of the show!
lalalei chapter 4 . 3/10
I smell serious trouble. XD this is gonna be hilarious!
Katla1 chapter 4 . 3/10
*groan* You kids... why must you be so mischievous?!
SaraDaniela2004 chapter 3 . 3/9
I read the first part and now this sequel doesn’t disappoint
Katla1 chapter 3 . 3/4
These chapters are so short! Looking forward to next chapter. It's a lot of fun watching Sportacus and Robbie trying not to blow their cover.
Katla1 chapter 2 . 3/2
Oh Sportacus, why would you bury the ray gun there?! Couldn't you think to hide it anywhere else?
XD I love Sportacus' plan to make Robbie healthy!
lalalei chapter 2 . 3/2
Just from the last sentence I can tell nothing will go according to plan XD Ziggy and Trixie are pretty perceptive. Sportacus might need... a disguise to fool them! XD
Katla1 chapter 1 . 3/1
So awesome to see you uploaded! :D I'm glad I read 'Mock a Mile in My Shoes' again. Little did I know it would get a sequel! I wonder what they will get up to? :)
lalalei chapter 1 . 2/29
Oh wow, I wonder why they agreed to the switch! The Mind-Me O-Matic was a really fun story, and this looks like tons of fun too! I wonder how the kids will be involved...