Reviews for The Iowa Distraction
RVK0207122 chapter 6 . 4/20
great story. we need more Liv and Barba stories. thanks for giving us something to distract from the crazy around us. keep writing!
CCDeVill chapter 6 . 3/28
I loved this story so so much, but don't know how to say how enough.
Thank you so much for sharing it. This glimpse of the moment we live in made is very real and its possible see the fear when she describes the quiet streets, but I loved the ending you wrote. They deserve happiness. And you too. We all. I hope you're well.
Every detail was very well done and well described. It was amazing!
Thank you, thank you!
CCDeVill chapter 2 . 3/26
Friend, my heart stopped. I had not reached the end of this chapter when I left the other comment, but mercy! I need to externalize my love again. This ending was tense and at the same time very promising. You are awesome. Everything is wonderful!
This story is life. Thank you a million times.
CCDeVill chapter 2 . 3/26
This hug shook me from the inside to outside down. I didn't expect to be so moved. I loved everything so far.
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED!
No matter what happens, this moment and all this plot is what really happened.
I love your writing so much and to every story gets so much better. Thank you infinitely for sharing!
Their dialogues always leave me in awe and reflective. Your perspective of the characters is not only very faithful, but also very lively and engaging.
I'm freaking out ! What a wonderful story! I'm totally in love. Thank you, thank you!
Xapis chapter 6 . 3/20
Loved it all the way through! The ending was perfect too, especially in light of *ahem* current events. Well done!
BJ chapter 6 . 3/18
What a surprising and beautiful ending! This story was pure entertainment from beginning to end.
BJ chapter 5 . 3/18
This was even better than I expected. The three of them together are so precious.
lusiana.maggiore chapter 6 . 3/18
Oh, this is so sweet! I am a little sad this ended because I really enjoy your writing and this little universe you have created with this story! I hope it will have some sequels...
BJ chapter 4 . 3/16
Another fantastic chapter! I love their relationship.
TheLovelyClaireRedfield chapter 1 . 3/18
Just reading this chapter has my face in a huge smile. I love the dialogue between Lizzie and Barba it's adorable. I can't wait to read the rest.
annikajensen12 chapter 5 . 3/18
They are so perfect together. Love it
annikajensen12 chapter 4 . 3/17
So cuuute! Please update
i love this story
Gini chapter 3 . 3/11
I’m so glad you updated so quickly I loved this chapter can’t wait to see the next one
BJ chapter 3 . 3/11
I loved this! I can't narrow down my favorite parts. However, the line about Rafael being her idiot now was priceless. I can't wait to see how they trick Lizzie and Marcus. This story has brought so much joy to my life. Thanks.