Reviews for Jobs

Emina-shii chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
hahaha..a b0dy Guard f0r kevin..hahaha

:))
Measured chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
*snerk* Great stuff you have here. I rather agree with Eternity, though. The Hawk one was the best, perfect characterization there, very funny to boot. Kevin, Carlie and Duran were also all very good, it was Angela and Lise that felt rather OOC, however I still definitely had a laugh from them.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
XD This was very funny. Awesome job.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
Carlie is very sensitive about her age. XD
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
XD He barely even said anything. Very funny!
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
The first two were interesting but this one I enjoyed very much. XD Gotta love Hawkeye. He's the only one who didn't break anything.
Bookworm chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
I like your story, but my brother thinks you should drink a vial of acid.

Yeah...never mind.
Bookworm chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
lol this is so funny. you should try and do more chapters about how they do in their jobs.
Eternity can wait chapter 6 . 9/9/2006
Kevin: Excellant. THis chapter is actally almost an exact match for his actual character, and very funny besides.

Duran: Pretty good, but something about it's a bit off...His comments, I mean.

Hawk: Yes, totally in character. Hawk proabaly would figure out some way to rob the poor man blind while talking to him. probably the best written of the six chapters.

Lise/Riezs: Not really acurate. The "Amazonian" society in SD3 doesn't show any indications of prejedice against men, or any ideas about male inferiority. Keeping to her actual character would have still supplied plenty of humor, however, and the chapter could have been about three times as long, easily.

Carlie: Strange, very strange. Carlie does get upset about being called a child, though. Can't argue with that.

Angela: This is a bit too far out of character, especially considering this takes place, in some manner, after the events of the game. I seriously, seriously doubt she'd jump to conclusions so easily. To fix this, you could have put a bit more thought into the wording Stan used to set her off; it shouldn't be too hard to have him unwittingly insinuate something

Overall: Very nice fanfic, in it's own way. I strongly suggest writting segements for other characters from the game. Koren(even though he's dead) comes to mind. I don't think it'd be too terribly hard to come up with another six for Stan's(contract bound for a year, shall we say?) next day at work. Living hell is good for humor.
Riviera Shae chapter 6 . 6/30/2005
Hehe...I can definitely picture all of that happeneing too!

Poor guy.
submergedmemory chapter 6 . 6/9/2005
ROFLMAO! xD I especially loved Hawkeye's and Kevin's interview.
Seitei chapter 2 . 5/23/2005