Reviews for Seduction
namjai chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I guess I vaguely thought the opening bit was from Lex’s point of view, but the editor in me was distracted by the confusing “they
markmark261 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I must admit that I suspected the opening was referring to Clark near enough straight away (from the bit about his father predicting his greatness) although I wasn't sure (it could have gone either way) until the very end. Actually I took the opening too literally and was expecting Clark to destroy Lex with the kiss (either suck his insides out or remove all his memories (a la Superman 2's amnesia kiss)) - I guess there's more than one way to destroy a person.
Anyway I enjoyed it and thought it was well-written. For what it's worth, I don't think you can go that wrong with the type of misdirection you're using - if a person guesses it then they're all happy because they worked it out before the author thought they would, if they don't then they'll enjoy the surprise later on in the story.
agge chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
hm, clark and snake personality. would be irrisistable to torture- or, as in this case, inflicting it. so, what do you say, is a sequal in the works?
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Hehehe! Well, I caught it about the time Clark started talking about their "shared destinies." Not exactly farmboy talk, you know? You sure he's not wearing a red ring?

MARTIAN MANHUNTER BURGER KING TOY? Agh! (Maybe I should dedicate "Clark's afternoon on a grassy knoll with Manhunter" to you. Although you might not appreciate it. Evil grin.)

Thanks for the reviews. "Lessons" was my shot at equal-opportunity tormenting.
Sinisterf chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Great! I love the premise behind this. Evil!World conquering Clark is alway interesting. I do hope you plan to add more to this?
butterflybrain chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
more!
Marrrrrrry chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
muy bien!
LaCasta chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Heya!

I was definitely surprised!

I was a bit confused by the "perky," didn't realize that was a subtle clue (that's my favorite kind of twist ending, where the clues are obvious *afterwards*.)

It left a lot of questions unanswered, though, which of course is your cue to pop up and say, "Oh, this is the start of a multi-part fic."