Reviews for Regaining Control
nicolethecrazyone chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Taeniaea chapter 18 . 1/30/2010
cool story
Kitty2228 chapter 18 . 7/5/2006
What a great story. I'm so glad that Rhiannon was left with something of Legolas. It was wonderful to read!
Kitty2228 chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
Finally, I've had a chance to start reading some of your work! I'm really enjoying it so far. It's been quite a while since I've read a LOTR fanfic and now I remember why I liked them so much... namely Legolas. I like your OC. She's got an interesting history. I would write more, but right now I'd like to keep reading!
Lady Of The House chapter 18 . 8/7/2004
This is beautiful. I actually read the sequal first, but that didn't change anything.

By the way, is there any more of the sequal? huh, huh, pretty please?
Romy chapter 18 . 8/6/2004
Oh, how lovely! This is exactly how I imagined Legolas to be like. Too bad its finished already...
Lizzie In the Biz chapter 16 . 7/11/2004
That was so Sweet... you almost made me cry...OMG this is the best story ever!
Lizzie In the Biz chapter 9 . 7/11/2004
Gr... You Make me so jealous... Great story though!
Lizzie In the Biz chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
This is A great story! I have oftened wondered how people can be so funny... Oh well! Good Story!
missi carly cee chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
fukcing great i loved all ur storys rite spome more please i love leggie hes so sexy lol so rite more sexy storys about him
kazbels chapter 18 . 6/27/2004
This is just another typical Mary Sue story with nothing to make it stand out in the crowd. I found it totally unbelievable that Legolas would fall in love with the heroine.

The only good things I can say is the writer can spell and use proper grammer. She should work on developing more interesting and believable characters.

Not a bad story; just average.
et-spiritus-sancti chapter 18 . 6/18/2004
Hiya! Just finished reading this story, and wowsers! Spectacular! It kept me riveted from the moment I started reading it! And I must say, the, ahem, "pleasurable scenes" between Legolas and Rhiannon just sent shivers down my spine. God, what I woulda done to be her at those moments...*cough*, yeah, so, anywho, I'm movin' on over to the sequel! Once again, great job! Keep writing!

Sparkzi chapter 18 . 5/1/2004
Aw, you're are really really good at writing.
I hope Daralis gets to see Legolas.
Ahoy there, Next chapter!
Sparkzi chapter 11 . 4/29/2004
An Elf does not cackle. LOL
I'm catching up with the story and am working towards the next story. Expect another review on a random chapter.
O0o! Adam got told!
Legolas rox! Adam should go into hiding after he gets out. Not in a tree.
m4ever chapter 14 . 4/19/2004