Reviews for Shifting Lines Book Two
I love Peter in this series... the betrayal is going to fucking HURT
I think I'm a little drunk on this story. I've read ALL day and exams starts upcoming Monday. I am such an idiot, but I did enjoy myself so thank you for that! Keep me in your prayers though, I'll need that to pass my tests.
"Sirius leapt across the room. "Don't you touch him!" he snapped, pushing Spinnet away from Remus." OMG AHHH they're so cute! And you do so well in foreshadowing their romance, with Sirius' heartbeat picking up whenever he's very close to Remy... I love this so much. Also, am I right in predicting Remus sees Thestrals because he's seen himself die? Like ik that it doesn't make total sense, but nothing can kill him except silver and he's already died once using that spell and possibly more often, so maybe that's why he sees Thestrals. I'm so excited to read more!
They're so sweet I can't with them I love them so much. And I love you for writing this, you're so talented and so incredibly cool! I wanna be your friend!
Yes, I would like to see the point of view of the boy staring at Remus, also Is the Weasley projected with this other kid Arthur Wesily? If so he doesn’t seem to fit Arthur’s personality.
MonkeesSpirit chapter 137 . 4/30
Love the Neil Diamond song you put in this chapter.
MonkeesSpirit chapter 133 . 4/29
Love the song you have in this chapter!
MonkeesSpirit chapter 102 . 4/21
I love your stories. They have a great understanding of Remus Lupin.
ChristineBH chapter 11 . 2/21
I like how I can pinpoint the moment Remus reached the point of time when boys and/or girls become attractive in most children's lives.
It makes rereading chapters even better
KatnissJeanPrior chapter 51 . 12/3/2021
I have to say you are probably going to make me bawl when you cover Oct. 31, 1981. Their bond is so strong, and then Peter as good as kills James…and Lily.
Sour Skitts chapter 138 . 8/9/2021
Re: Remus' comment on delaying thingshadn't he already delayed stuff for Walpurgis night rather accurately? Or is this more advanced?
macristaldieguez chapter 150 . 6/28/2021
I'm not a fan of young lily. I want to like her, but really she acts like she knows best and wants to know everything. I hope I learn to like her, lol . but I know it's a wolfstar fic so that's why I'm here
gryfferinpride8 chapter 156 . 6/9/2021
I love this series so much. I’m going to start on the third book right away!
gryfferinpride8 chapter 151 . 6/9/2021
I just want to chuck Spinnet off the Astronomy Tower. Honestly.
gryfferinpride8 chapter 150 . 6/9/2021
What they did was very responsible and admirable, but I would’ve taken it. If somebody offers me something I’m going to take it