Reviews for Dates of Wars
*shrug then applaud the 10 chapters*
enchanted nightingale chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
Another amazing story.
avidgokufan chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
I like this story. It was very good and entertaining. Please continue writing. More crossovers would be good. Now Lionel knows Buffy's secret as well. Will he find some sort of scientific advancement that will allow him to see again? This was great. Continue! (or sequel) whatever comes first.
pmaniac chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
I've always loved this story, you have such a great style :D Bringing in some familiar evil demons from the Buffy series and having Clarks gang have to deal with them works so well in this and even though I'm not usually one for romance, the fluffy Dawn/Clark-ness is adorable. And I love how in all of these crossovers, you manage to make a subtle hint at a Clark/Lex thing, but never delve any deeper. It just reminds me of the show so much. Great writing
The Die Hard chapter 10 . 12/24/2004
Well, yeah, Lex could handle hanging around Buffy and her crowd (given your interpretation of his reaction to Clark, which was both unexpected and spot on, and kinda, well, sweet, actually) - but what would Spike and Angel say?
Catlimere chapter 10 . 9/4/2004
I loved you're fav quote drabble. Nice to see a more playful side to Lex and what a great use of that quote. Hoping to see more of your Buffy/Lex and Dawn/Clark stories. Love the pairings.
Katcin Lee chapter 10 . 9/4/2004
More of this universe! And you say you've been working on another story? Be still my heart!

This is one of my favorite crossovers. I think that you blend the two worlds and the different characters attitudes very well.

Please don't bother waiting until the story is finished to post. If you let us know where you are, I'm sure all your readers would be glad to, um 'help' (or nag if you're going to picky) with inspiration.
The Die Hard chapter 9 . 1/16/2004
Yay! A nice homey reunion happy ending with everybody who deserves it! (Well, as happy an ending as Buffy and Lex are ever likely to get, anyway.) I am endlessly amazed at how you manage to mix hard drama with light humor (the whole swimming pool scene was just too funny for words, even while everyone was in mortal danger), even in the same scene. And such perfect characterizations! Buffy and Lex make such an - interesting pair. Though really, I expected Dawn to do a little more than just yell at Chloe. Like, maybe have her locked up and her story passed off as lunatic ravings - oh, wait, that's been done. Thanks for such a wonderful read! Best, and (it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway), MORE!
boo23 chapter 9 . 7/29/2003
this was so great! please write more. I was really intrigued and this just works and buffy/lex totally believable the way you write it.
lin chapter 9 . 6/2/2003
great fic! hope you continue writing it
jack chapter 9 . 5/31/2003
Very cool story. Can we please get a clean up chapter though? You know, an Enproluge (sp?) or somthing? An ending chapter, we'll call it that. Anyway, please update soon. Or have a sequel. Or somthing. Thanks.
Pineapple1 chapter 9 . 5/31/2003
Aw... sweet! Please write more soon, I wanna see how this Lex/Buffy relationship goes!
Rebel Goddess chapter 9 . 5/29/2003
I loved the bit where Martha hit Jonathon with a soup ladle. Very funny. More please. Loving these stories. They combine angst, action and Lex loving wonderfully. Did I miss Cara's entrance? Oh well, she's cute. Lex kissage is great - now I'm really envying Buffy. RG.
Catlimere chapter 9 . 5/24/2003
Like this story, series of stories, so much. I love Lex becoming a better person...liked Buffy's telling him it's a choice. Glad Lex and Buffy are getting closer. I was a little worried Lex and Clark would end up together. That would suck for Buffy, another bad luck dating experience. Looking forward to reading more. Looking forward to seeing what happens after Lionel's attack.
Smallvillian chapter 9 . 5/22/2003
Wow, great story, I love the lex/buffy plotline! Please, please can you write more!

Oh and Lionel's eyeballs: ew...