Reviews for Crescent Moon
Geoffrey Freedman chapter 13 . 3/26/2005
This story is the best fanfic I have ever read for Star Fox! That would be great as a sort of short story.
Janus3003 chapter 13 . 8/1/2003
This is an excellent story. There was a time where I wondered what a medieval Star Fox would be like, but I thought it was a dumb idea. You REALLY proved me wrong. I need to read the sequel, now. Keep it up!
TechnoSpyder chapter 13 . 7/14/2003
This is a cool story, I liked the Blood Bayou. The Jack of Tears was a cool idea. I think I relate with Alan a little too much though. I'm not deformed, nor do I toss back drinks like nothing. But we're both equally insane. By the way, I'd appreciate if you'd look at my story. Peace and Love.
paterson garett chapter 4 . 6/9/2003
i belive that the maze is from dragons and duongens
Foxmerc chapter 13 . 6/2/2003
Haven't seen many stories like this around here, and you do quite well at telling it. Look forward to an update!
Minty-Fivestar chapter 13 . 6/2/2003
... (staring in awe) That was wonderful. Just like a fantasy tale ought to be, and yet, not like the typical fantasy at all. The action was excellent, and the way you portrayed Fox and Fara's feelings for each other stayed perfectly consistant.

"Perhaps now it is time to stop living what I have been taught... And just live." That line from Fox was perfect. It was exactly what I was hoping he would do- stop binding himself to his code, and go with his heart.

Emotions and adventure ran high here, and now that it's over, I must congratulate you on an amazing story. Great job! (standing ovation)

Chibialandra chapter 10 . 5/30/2003
Good stuff, good stuff.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 10 . 5/28/2003
(claps) Two more great chapters, I am really enjoying this. The amount of detail you put into your story is really great, and you really know your fantasy elements when you use them in the story. Keep up the great work, ok? See ya round...

Minty-Fivestar chapter 8 . 5/27/2003
A Bill chapter! _ This was really cool. It's interesting that Bill was once a gladiator, and that the spirits wanted them to battle in the arena... I also thought the fact that Fox felt bad about killing innocent people, even though they would kill him if he gave them a chance... (um... it sounded better in my head...) Well, keep up the great work, I'll see ya later!

Minty-Fivestar chapter 7 . 5/23/2003
(claps) It's getting better and better! You put so much description into this story, and the fantasy elements are blended into the StarFox elements perfectly. I am really, really enjoying this! Keep up the great work, and I'll see ya later!

Alankria chapter 7 . 5/23/2003
you are on a roll, certainly, although it's a nice treat after failing half my english exams to come here and find 3 good chapters. hope the good work continues, although i'm sure it will.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
Wow! This is a really, really, good story! It's like StarFox crossed with fantasy epics (both of which I enjoy). You portrayed each character into their AU roles without taking them entirely out of character. Very good! I'll be watching this story, so keep up the great work.

Alankria chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
this story is so cool, although the idea of a maze reminds me of something from the dungeons and dragons film.. and i guess Fox will have to teach Fal how to actually use the sword, neh?

this story's well written and well paced, and at the speed you're writing it, there'll be lots of it to read. which is good because i'm bored stupid now i'm on study leave and stuck at school. i like the idea of Katt as a sorceress, although the idea of Slip trying to wield magick is kinda funny, he'd probably be a bit like ron in hp.

ah well all i've got left to say is keep up the good work. and could u read my story 'words fail me now', i'd like to know what u think. xx
Sir Marble Didymus chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
Ouch. Turned down. What horrible thing did James do? Tells us, oh great storyteller.
Alankria chapter 2 . 5/21/2003
Oh what did James do? Guess I'll have to wait and find out.

Fal the thief, and a good thief. No surprises there.

Good chapter, I hope the next chapter arrives as quickly as this one did and I'll be up for a nice treat. This story's good. But don't forget your Infinity/Eternity series either. I'm also looking forward to how you portray Wolf in this story. And what Fox is gonna do. Like I said, update soon please .