Reviews for Miss Independent
RKOsgirl92 chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
I love this story! Please update soon!
Ctinaisfashion chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
write more please
Stephie chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Just read the story and would love to read more
NDA-91 chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
o dude cum on plz finish mad sorry i wanna knwo wot happends if alex tells randy about rj plz
baby-gurl88 chapter 6 . 9/15/2004
PLZ UPATE I SURRENDER I'M DYING FOR ANOTHER CHPTER PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE
kittyjordz chapter 6 . 7/20/2004
HURRAY! an update! its so cute! and do i see some*cough* mischief *cough* going on hehe. well done cant wait!
Audacious chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
oh man! i love this story! and the thought of Brock and John watching SpongeBob is scarry, amusing and really cute all at the same time. interesting range of emotions! can't wait for more cahtpers! -audacious
grimmwinchester chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
love the story. HURRY with more
ExistInspire chapter 6 . 7/12/2004
Man I have you on author alert and it didnt tell me you updated your story! Good chapter. Its funny because parts of it remind me of real life. Keep updating and get your silly computer working and review me, LOL I MISS YOU!

Lissa
cerenity chapter 6 . 7/8/2004
woohoo! an update! i love it dude, keep it up! adn more updates soon! please!
alexis chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
excuse me the only thing that can make this fic any better is... MORE UDATES! lol i love this fic
CamieAnn chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
I like this story ery much, and I can't wait for Randy to find out that RJ is his son. I have nothing bad to say about this story, so keep up the good work
Perfect Imperfections chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
great story. been reading it from the beggining and i still love it. Keep up the good work. I also liked the story I surrender.
Corinne chapter 5 . 5/12/2004
i really like this story so far. can't wait for an update!
Blaze.09 chapter 5 . 5/5/2004
Okay my turn to tell a story.

I was reading this fic and REALLY liked it so I saved it to my AOL favorites...and just as I was about to close it off to get some sleep since Its 7:45am (Id already be late for school and I feel like layin out today.) I noticed that is hadn't been updated since late last year. So I looked through the rest of your fics to see when was the last time you updated and I saw that the others were updated closer to todays date.

So I was wondering if you were continuing this fic? PLEASE DO! If your stuck and need some ideas or something EMAIL ME
I REALLY like this. I like how its written. I like how your actually making Alex a 'real' mother. Most people who attempt to do that end up making the person whos supposed to be the mother some either 'careless' person or a 'jackass'.
You tell it like you have some experience and for that you have my undivded attention throughout the rest of this fic (Should choose to finish it.)
Good luck if you do. And like I just said "".

Take care.