Reviews for A Time To Kill
Fluffy Cat chapter 19 . 6/18/2003
I really liked this story. You did a marvelous job of keeping the storyline and the characters in line! Love the tender protective Duncan, always have, always will. It was nice seeing a sympathetic Connor drop by to visit and Richie is a sweetheart. Thanks for a great "episode."
Beladio chapter 19 . 6/15/2003
I have loved this story so much! And I must say, I am sad to see it come to an end. I hope to see more stories from you in the future.
Christine chapter 18 . 6/9/2003
Once again you have left me at a loss for words.
SouthernChickie chapter 18 . 6/9/2003
Do i see some personal revelations of the horizon? This was a great chap. No wonder Mac is so philisophical, his daddy was. Can't wait for the next update!
Slacker Queen chapter 18 . 6/8/2003
Duncan makes such an awesome dad. Too bad he couldn't have kids of his own. Not that he needs to with having Richie and Dri there.

This is a wonderful chapter! This fic is coming along so nicely. I can't wait to read what happens now. LaterZ!
Christine chapter 17 . 6/6/2003
So is there a happy ending coming soon? Maybe another sequel?
Slacker Queen chapter 17 . 6/6/2003
Poor Dri! Hopefully it's all over now and she can get some much needed rest. Good thing Mac adn them showed up.

This fic is awesome! I can't wait to read more! LaterZ!
SouthernChickie chapter 17 . 6/6/2003
OMG! OMG! OMG! I loved this! read 16 and 17 both were 'fabu'. can't wait for more!
Christine chapter 16 . 6/5/2003
Awesome.
Slacker Queen chapter 16 . 6/5/2003
Another wonderful chapter! I'm loving this fic so much. I'm glad both of 'em are dead. Too bad Dri had to be the one to kill Andrew. I can't wait to read more! LaterZ!
Fox1072 chapter 14 . 6/3/2003
I have read "The Stray" and "A Time to Kill" and I gotta admit that I LOVED them. A bit Angsty but very good reads both. I kinda like the character of Dri too. Only criticism I've got is some of your spelling mistakes but that is overall VERY minor to me. LOVED the story...keep up the good work! 8-)
Slacker Queen chapter 14 . 6/2/2003
Poor Dri. All the crap she goes through and not talking about it. That girl is heading for a breakdown.

This is another great chapter! Will Jason find her? I can't wait to find out! Keep up the great work! LaterZ!
Christine chapter 13 . 6/1/2003
Good.
SouthernChickie chapter 13 . 6/1/2003
peer pressure! But, what can i say, i caved. This was really good. Mac's still on the phone, could be interesting. loving it.
Slacker Queen chapter 13 . 6/1/2003
This is a great chapter! Whew! I'm glad Dri got away. For a minute there I though he would get her again. Oh no no no..Jason you WILL NOT have her. Mac and Connor will take care of you. Hopefully. Hehe.

Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read more. LaterZ!