Reviews for Lady Scandalous
latte chapter 6 . 8/8
Thank you for the story~ i enjoyed reading it!
Nanoue-Chan chapter 6 . 4/23
You CANNOT leave me hanging this way, that is most scandalous indeed ! I beg for mercy, please finish this most wonderful story !
Nanoue-Chan chapter 2 . 4/23
I SCREAM, this is too perfect
Ikathy chapter 6 . 2/16
OH. MY. GOD.

I am POSITIVELY screaming.

The first thing I thought when I started reading this fic was "this is just like Lady Susan" and later you confirmed that was the inspiration and I'm all for it, THIS IS GOLDEN. INDEED.

I'm loving Tenten's sass, when she told Neji that she was superior to him in both aim and grace, SHE MURDERED HIM.

And poor Neji, this tortured soul, I want to hug him so bad, but I also want to give him a Feminist Manifesto because honestly dude, get a grip.

Loving the side characters as well. I'm hooked on this headcanon of Ibiki as Tenten's father. Ino's letters are the best.

IS M.G. OUR DEAREST MR. S?

I can't wait for the update. I would read 82718987 Austen-ish NejiTen fics. I crave for Austen-like stuff so bad. Bridgerton was nice. Maybe there should be a Bridgerton NejiTen version. With smutty scenes of course. And Neji as the hot duke.

Thanks for sharing! S2
Helena chapter 6 . 1/22
Loved it all of it!
RaiNiccle chapter 6 . 1/14
Yay for an update! I was so happy to see this especially when I saw that it is a longgg chapter! I love long chapters and this one was so good to read, loving the drama and I screamed at the end! Finally! I cant wait for their interactions hopefully at the next chapter!
gladkovayuliya88 chapter 6 . 1/1
thank you thank you thank you!
I've been waiting for it all this time, love it!
raspberryfanfics chapter 6 . 1/1
Ok thanks for the cliffhanger...but also i love the phrasing of this story, it flows so classically and I'm really not sure what part of it makes it that way, but your style is just so elegant and sophisticated. neji's intolerance to alcohol is hilarious, as is the relationship between him and ibiki, but also of his mother and tenten's. i do expect a long-awaited reunion next chapter, like this burn really has been killing me. great as always!
Chisa Chispa chapter 6 . 12/31/2020
How can you be both kind and cruel? That cliff hanger hurts so much lol. Thank you so much for this update this made me really happy. I have decided to re read everything because I kind of got lost so many drama is happening and I love it! I am looking forward to Neji and Tenten's meeting. I hope you are doing well and Happy New Year!
Meh42 chapter 6 . 12/30/2020
“A lady never repeated a dismissal.” Don’t mind me tucking that away for later

You’ve written this very well, I’m not as consumed by second hand embarrassment as I usually am when it comes to drama
Kritzel chapter 6 . 12/30/2020
Loved this chapter! I love the way Lady Sora plots and act. I find her contrast personality with her husband bit funny, but they definitely work well. The interaction between Hinata and Sasuke was cute in a way. The end though Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm excited XD
I really enjoyed reading the dialogues between the various characters.
Happy New Year! Wish you well and stay safe.
Kisa Tsutaka chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
Oh! God! This is what I was trying to find. Nice Chap
Kritzel chapter 5 . 12/7/2020
I love everything about this! I had been searching for a good Neji-Tenten fiction for a while- that I haven't already read. I find this fresh and enjoyable to read. I liked the way you wrote the letters and then the prose. I like the plot as well. Thank you for writing and I hope you continue to do so. I'm looking forward to the next chapter I hope you are doing well! Stay blessed and safe.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2020
Daaaamn Neji. That last letter to Hinata really got me. Wondering if Tentens parents are considering a match between the two now they are under different circumstances.
RaiNiccle chapter 5 . 10/12/2020
Everytime I would see a notif that this story is updated I always get excited! I love this story so much and I especially love the way the plot is progressing! I love the scene with Neji on this one I truly enjoy his vulnerable side! Thank you so much for updating and this truly made my day! cant wait for the next one!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »