Reviews for Just This Once
Blumenkasten chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
What a nice story. Just the fluff I needed, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2020
Awesome!
GracieMae11 chapter 1 . 3/14/2020
LOVE IT! OMG...I was holding my breath throughout the whole thing! I loved how they only got to see each other every other week. They had that one big "talk" where they shared so much. You can just imagine how they thought of each other every day and where so anxious to see each other again! Of course, our Daryl trying to talk himself out of a good thing, feeling she deserves better. "bite his lip, nod his head in agreement"-OMG...I have seen this! Prison Daryl I think? I can't remember which episode but YES...I saw that so clearly! So glad they finally got together and even happier Daryl didn't just leave and laid down with her. My heart broke when he finally did leave. But GGGAHHHHH...he came back for her! This was so lovely and him coming back and laying his feelings on the line was so romantic! Perfect ending as usual! I loved this! Thank you!
Zelmagonzalez chapter 1 . 3/10/2020
Omg that was a good story you had me holding my breath until...lol the end
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
Cute! I can see this trucker version of Daryl... ks
rckyfrk chapter 1 . 3/6/2020
The entire time I was reading this, I had “call in Baton Rouge” by Garth brooks in my head. Not complaining at all on that always breaks my heart when Daryl convinces himself gets doesn’t deserve anything good, or that he’s ruin Beth’s life just by being in it. It just kills me that he can’t see how good he really is. I guess that’s why he needs Beth, whether he realizes it or not. Just to keep reminding him.
Sigh...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2020
I love this so much!
soniabell chapter 1 . 3/6/2020
So glad he came to his senses!. Loved it and I know they are gonna make it.
brady66 chapter 1 . 3/6/2020
So awesome!
tigger64 chapter 1 . 3/6/2020
Wow! I loved this and wanted more! You are a truly gifted writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2020
Love it when these two realize they love each other! Their act of love was wonderful!
Alemap47 chapter 1 . 3/5/2020
Where do you come up with these great story ideas? I'm always so sad to say good-bye to one of your stories, but then I know that you will come up with another great story idea. Thank You!
Stay chapter 1 . 3/5/2020
Love this! Wish you would post more than once a week. Need more of my Bethyl fix!