Reviews for When I Take Over The World
Slinking Fox chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Awww, that was brilliant and so sweet at the end!
pandalilsis821 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
ilovemanicures chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh my freaking gosh, this is by far the cutest thing I have EVER read 8D

I don't know what there is to say other than that!

It was soo adorable imagining the two in such a scenario.

I feel so much brighter after reading this. I just can't stop smiling! 3

Thank you so very much for sharing the fluffiest thing to ever exist. I really needed something like this to read. Thank you :)
Flavourless Water chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was such an amazing story. I loved how Malik said that Ryou would, of course, have to be his partner and rule the world with him. But Ryou's last line would have to be my favourite, "That's easy. I'd give it to you." Damn, Ryou sure knows how to tempt a guy. The transition between friends and boyfriends was really well done. It seemed so natural how they didn't really have to say it aloud. There is such a lack of angstshipping that it's really such a treat to find a well written one. Adorable! Good job.
Alug-Andaaz-Hai chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was amazingly sweet and adorable! Like, warm-fuzzy-feeling-inducing adorable. :)
moonlightpie chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
For some weird reason I can't stand Malik, but I forget that while reading this. So cute and everything. :) I loved that what Ryou said at the end! It was so perfect and beatiful and I LOVE IT! It was so perfectly said!
RoseleafISHTAR chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Aw, fwuffity fwuff :3
Lolchen chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Love this tidbit! Though it's really totally not clear that the two are not together at the beginning... maybe you could have made it a bit more clearly? Anyway, *giggles* this is a cute one. And the idea is really nice. And Ryou's answer is just... great. Kawai! Good work well done!

FreshFish chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Pink fluffy bunnies? NO

This was wonderful, cute, pink cotton candy. Faved!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
So sweet. My teeth are aching. XD; Great work with this!

swdewleaf chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Aurora: -_- You made her squeal..._squeal_!

XD That last line was so cute! Especially coming from Ryou!

Randomly Random chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Do I need to tell you how cute and fluffy that was? -Hugs teh fluff-
Saiyurain chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Aw~ It was cute.
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Aww tis so sweet.
ladygodess chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
. i loved it great oneshot it also ended nicely as well, see ya .~