Reviews for Just A Bit Of Bread
Knighted World Opener chapter 10 . 11/29
dytc mmagwane I did c
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 2 . 11/24
Naruto has a nerfed version of the FTG (nerfed because it's blind teleportation). Lolz! Hopefully it'll evolve to be as BA as the actual FTG.
Crimson Riot 01 chapter 16 . 11/22
Esto es asombroso, me muero por ver como será su reunión con Hazel, Cinder esclava sexual por favor
Continue please chapter 16 . 11/22
Continue please
Eres un escritor increíble, la manera en la que manejas la evolución de los personajes es fantástica y las transiciones entre las escenas están magistralmente echas
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 16 . 11/21
Good job keep it up
CarLost chapter 16 . 11/21
Fuckin hell… that got dark quick… Will Emerald wake up in time to reel Naruto back? Or will it be too late? I hope it doesn't get to the point where everyone fights Naruto to make him see sense. Cuz I don’t think anyone can take him.
Xemenon chapter 16 . 11/21
Love it.
OmnipotentUIJudgeOfCharacterOV chapter 16 . 11/21
Gulp!
RedBurningDragon chapter 16 . 11/20
So is this Ironwood more rational or more emotional then canon considering what he asked Naruto to do
R-king 93 chapter 16 . 11/20
Awesome chapter
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 16 . 11/20
Hoo boy! Seems like Naruto has a case of the Uchiha’s Curse of Hatred in a manner of speaking. But then again, is it really so hard to believe? If someone is to lose something precious to them, something that could never be replaced in their mind, then the world could burn so long as that person can get them back; screw consequences. Those can be some of the most dangerous kinds of people, because they have nothing more to lose but their lives if they don’t succeed. All that matters is their loved one and their happiness. Everyone else can suffer and know pain.
Heatstroke123 chapter 16 . 11/20
Great chapter Neon looking forward to more.
Chimamire009 chapter 16 . 11/20
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
M.D. Hurricane chapter 16 . 11/20
I ahve this slight inkling that Naruto isn't going to like Hazel, or a single thing that comes from his mouth. Like I get the latters grief, but his actions afterwards are I the left fields of questionable.
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »