Reviews for Taste of cheating
darkangeldt chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
can you write about the date ? _ !

please!
Ron Time chapter 4 . 11/15/2003
Aww... how cute! I liked that a lot, and may I say that you described the fight scene very well for someone who has no sword-fight experience! Bravo. and needless to say, encore!
GOGO chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
Is Zechs going to goin them soon, or is this just going to be between the two of them? Eather way is fine with me. As long as you write more of corse.
Solo chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
wish you didn't cut it off so suddenly, but I guess it can't be helped. Hope you do a sequel because I would like to see what happends.
Anime lover1 chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
This was a really good fic! i loved it! _
Go Go chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
I never thought Une would help Treize and Wufei get together. I hope there are more chapter after this one.
jane Silver chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
Wufei is going to be so mad if he find out what happend. is there going to be a sequeal?
babychan chapter 4 . 5/28/2003
Thats the END! No! I want more! Sequel PLEASE! This was such a cute fic!
FireKat chapter 4 . 5/27/2003
aww! they went on a date! kawaii! i loved meddiling duo and quatre too _
Demon Goddess chapter 4 . 5/26/2003
Is there gonna be a sequel? If there is I'll read it.
Starr Dust chapter 4 . 5/26/2003
Great ending! I'm really happy with how well this story was written. Thank you for mentioning me!
Jane Silver chapter 4 . 5/26/2003
Finding storys with these two are hard to fine. pleace do another, Maybe with Wufei beets Treizi honestly
Starr Dust chapter 3 . 5/23/2003
Perfect spelling. Perfect grammer. There was only one thing I didn't like about this chapter... It was too short. Write more soon please.
FireKat chapter 3 . 5/23/2003
woohoo! angry feifei he is so yummy, espically when he's angry. can't wait to see what happens with the fight _
Aylam chapter 3 . 5/23/2003
whoa!

Great fic!

Wufei is my favorite Gundam character, so with that fic, I'm in heaven! Plus I like the way you write!

Keep writing, I can't wait for more! (How did you manage to end the chapter at the exact moment when I want to know what's next and especially what trap had set Duo and Quatre?)