Reviews for Courage
Aren serathy chapter 19 . 4/4
In Druadach Igmund was walking in as a conqueror dictating terms to a surrendered insurgency. While I’m not going to call it anything but morally abhorrent, what was taken from the forsworn was in exchange for their lives.
In Rorikstead (a Whiterun Fief) he’s an invite guest in another Jarls hold under hospitality. Assaulting a local girl against is quite blatant violation of the laws of hospitality.
Unfortunately due diligence also requires that I point out the difference between pressuring her with his station vs. pinning her down and going at it. The later is a violation of hospitality that would see him branded a pariah and oathbreaker to all the other Jarls. The former is unfortunately an abhorrent “sign of the times.”
HellsMaji chapter 4 . 10/20/2023
"I, of course, had no intention of actually doing it. I knew the answers that would be found there."

What a moron. Just five minutes ago you were thinking how this was a real world, and not the game. Now you think you have all the answers because of a game, so you're not going to bother to investigate for real? So stupid.
GodFatherTyrone chapter 31 . 10/10/2023
I loved the story. This is the only Skyrim story that I actually enjoyed reading. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2023
So hadvar is the worst si in this entire story and by far the weakest and he is just a slave to the legion it’s pretty annoying idk sorry I just felt the need to rant how useless I feel Hadvar has been compared to the rest of the OC/SI’s he is by far the weakest with no real redeeming quality
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2023
Jesus Christ it's incompetent. How ironic you can't spell that word correctly
DiabolicGod chapter 8 . 7/25/2023
Cool, but wanted to mention that Dragonskin is Tolfdirs own Spell he creates with the help of the Dragonborn bringing him heartscales after the dragons return.
DiabolicGod chapter 7 . 7/25/2023
You failed to at least indicate properly that the Silverbloods would have to pay or lose a lot of money because of this. Like you wrote it, there would be no change in their wealth apart from it accumulating slower later when citizens get employed. Wealth is never just the income. It is income over time and property amassed.
FliscentFiretail chapter 20 . 5/13/2023
amazing chapter! we get to Hadvar and Ariella get closer! also, regarding you last sentence, it's "I smiled in contentment" not "I smiled in content," just a heads up!
M1stymix chapter 9 . 3/2/2023
Call to arms made me think he could create a spell similar to star war's Battle meditation
sailagi chapter 31 . 1/18/2023
It was a pleasure to readthis story, thank you .
Still, why the duck, you had to go and make MC a vampire?
After reading that chapter my blood boiled hot enough to singe my chair and hit your face hard enough to cave it in
Hazyimp chapter 31 . 1/8/2023
I had great fun, reading this story
yesboss21 chapter 16 . 12/24/2022
Yeeeesssssssssss murliple SI is here oncr again! And it is fucking , halelujjiaj! The SBers cataloge is hereeeeee hype man,hpyeeeee
NavyZero8745 chapter 31 . 12/12/2022
Lovely absolutely beautiful story, still have some grips about how OP Ariella is and how this story ended with a massive time skip and how easily the final villains were killed but still doesn’t change how I felt about the story and the emotions it made me feel.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/20/2022
Another story ruined
A Trash Mob chapter 20 . 8/29/2022
This was sweet. I was waiting for this ship to start setting sail :)
1,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »