Reviews for Courage
sailagi chapter 31 . 1/18
It was a pleasure to readthis story, thank you .
Still, why the duck, you had to go and make MC a vampire?
After reading that chapter my blood boiled hot enough to singe my chair and hit your face hard enough to cave it in
Hazyimp chapter 31 . 1/8
I had great fun, reading this story
yesboss21 chapter 16 . 12/24/2022
Yeeeesssssssssss murliple SI is here oncr again! And it is fucking , halelujjiaj! The SBers cataloge is hereeeeee hype man,hpyeeeee
NavyZero8745 chapter 31 . 12/12/2022
Lovely absolutely beautiful story, still have some grips about how OP Ariella is and how this story ended with a massive time skip and how easily the final villains were killed but still doesn’t change how I felt about the story and the emotions it made me feel.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/20/2022
Another story ruined
A Trash Mob chapter 20 . 8/29/2022
This was sweet. I was waiting for this ship to start setting sail :)
A Trash Mob chapter 17 . 8/27/2022
Holy fuck shits going buckwild. I figure theres not gonna be another dragonborn but maybe you'll probe me wrong
A Trash Mob chapter 16 . 8/27/2022
FUCK YES! I love this fic so much
A Trash Mob chapter 14 . 8/27/2022
I don't think ive left a review yet but holy shit i fucking love this fic so much. Its so interesting and i adore your take on everything Skyrim offers.
yujichan44 chapter 16 . 6/20/2022
Meh. You just gotta ruin your story with this chapter. You think you are pulling a deadpool level of breaking the 4th wall but all you are doing is just turning the whole story into a DND story with 4 other writers in the story. This is just lame.
Ikasuki chapter 5 . 4/13/2022
Well there it goes, down the gutter real quick

the guy is alla bout surviving or so he says, yet still do the most dangerous and stupid thing? is this really a self insert? more like a skyrim npc gained consciousness and some meta knowledge breaking the 4th wall...
His IQ fluctuate more then power level in a shounen manga...

(And considering he has knowledge of things happening this is even more braindeadfuckery)
Ikasuki chapter 4 . 4/13/2022
I know it was written multple! SI! in the description bu t I hoped it was not hat cause it was phrased weirdly, You got one mAin charcter got his quest his motivation give it something unique by being a SI please just please make him be alone.
Several other just being players make it just waaay less interesting. i know the story is already complete so I am just rantiong but godamn.

So far everythign is good, the guy is being smart and geting better every day but just this "you got eyes on you" and making an army actually competent earning him enemies? FACH this is the biggets red flag of story telling if I know one, I hope to be proven wrong but something tell me the story will spiral down to the mud from there. Plkease no
Rightword chapter 31 . 4/11/2022
Great story!

I only have a couple gripes.

First gripe, Alduin can't actually be killed in the mortal world according to canon. He has to be slain in Sovnegard so he doesn't just resurrect.

Second grip, I find it highly unlikely that vampires are fertile, although that one I would have to look up to be certain about.

Otherwise, this is a wonderful fanfic and I appreciate you giving us all the opportunity to read it.
Zapper69420 chapter 18 . 3/26/2022
Wow, this turned really fucking lame, really fucking fast.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/15/2022
Si vis pacem, para bellum would be more appropriate considering the Empire is inspired by Roma
1,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »