Reviews for Do as I say, not as I do
TyTylerBarela100 chapter 6 . 2/6
cute couple
Sungawd Ra chapter 4 . 8/9/2021
So I get what you’re going for, confident quirk discussing Izuku as opposed to shy mess Izuku, but is there some other way of show it other than him st-stuttering every f-few sentences? That gets hella annoying super fast.

Even canon pre-All Might Izuku wasn’t that bad, and he’d have to grow somehow if he made it into UA, right?
EndlessChains chapter 16 . 6/20/2021
A well done chapter. A cute little drabble as Izuku and Hitomi go on a date. It was amusing to read how Hitomi was trying to tease Izuku, but it would seem the tables were turned as Izuku was quite honest about his feelings on whether she became a cat lady or not. It was endearing to read that the two were talking a bit about what the future could turn out for the two as the years go by. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
cameronrhysd03 chapter 10 . 6/11/2021
So who did all might give his power to? Seemingly not todoroki... And as there's been no mention of any mention of a glass cannon hero... it seems he gave it to noone... Is he testing deku? Or is he just giving up this year and waiting for the next...
cameronrhysd03 chapter 1 . 6/11/2021
Wait didn't all might say that if deku didn't turn up when he did todoroki would've gotten one for all?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/9/2021
Please update I really love it cant find no fem shinsou x izuku
Kakbiel chapter 16 . 5/28/2021
Nice
Notasavior chapter 16 . 4/22/2021
Fluffy adorable
underdogking chapter 16 . 4/19/2021
Was that a Nozaki-Kim reference?

I love it. Classic comedy
Ranger McAleer chapter 16 . 4/19/2021
Adorkable
yomunot chapter 16 . 4/19/2021
Cats are fantastic
EndlessChains chapter 15 . 3/21/2021
A well done chapter. An endearing beginning of the chapter with Hitomi having a talk with her dad about falling in love and getting together with Izuku. It was amusing to read how nervous Izuku was about visiting Hitomi and her family. Even more so with the mom teasing the both of them about their relationship with one another or trying to get the two to confess to one another already. Nicely done with the conversation the two had with one another as well as how adorable the two can be when it came to see whose collections were worse. It was nice to read that their relationship with one another took another step and now it will be quite the amusing journey. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Dreadbot42 chapter 15 . 3/1/2021
Dear Erin Redden,

Too begin I love this story, it's one of my favorite fanfics. Second, I turned the story cover art thing on and I love the cover art for this fic. It's so cute. Please continue with the good work and have a good week.

Sincerely,
Dreadbot44
yomunot chapter 15 . 2/28/2021
Ah it happened! Thanks for the chapter I look forward to reading the next one!
Ranger McAleer chapter 15 . 2/28/2021
Loved the chapter, they finally admitted to each other. Can't wait for more.