Reviews for Do as I say, not as I do
Gennarbear chapter 15 . 2/28/2021
I love your writing, and I actually read the authors note at the end and I enjoyed that tooI liked both of the points, that romcom should have more romance and less random conflict, and also about how love is definitely a strength if done right. Excellent chapter
THROWAWAY chapter 14 . 2/14/2021
Great chapter do you have a twitter or shedule?
AlexaKyngston chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
Okay the chapter preview note was hilarious XD

ALSO already loving this, loved the One-Shot too! Your writing is fantastic!
EndlessChains chapter 14 . 1/10/2021
A well done chapter. Nicely done with explaining how the meeting with Hitomi and the principal went. It would seem that it was a test devised by Aizawa and Nezu to see if she has the resolve to be the hero she wants to be. The training days with Aizawa will be something that is for sure as she will need to get stronger to be able to join the hero class. It was endearing to read how Izuku and Hitomi interacted with one another after the meeting as it would seem they are both quite happy with the results that were given for her to join the class eventually. Very amusing to read how embarrassed Izuku got when getting invited over to Hitomi's house. Even more so when he told Inko about it. Thank you. keep up the good work.
Ranger McAleer chapter 14 . 12/31/2020
Good chapter, but damn teasing us with a kiss.
yomunot chapter 14 . 12/30/2020
A lot of things happened this chapter!

Thanks for the update I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Qwho chapter 14 . 12/30/2020
you're being handsome for your own Good Experiment 2?
Qwho chapter 14 . 12/30/2020
translation
crazybeebee chapter 14 . 12/30/2020
Cat ear Hitomi.
plss
yomunot chapter 12 . 12/19/2020
Really strong scene for Hitomi in this chapter
yomunot chapter 11 . 12/19/2020
Wingwoman Itsuka lol

I'm glad you edited the conversation about joining the club. It feels more personal now then what the original version was it seems
EndlessChains chapter 12 . 11/24/2020
A well done chapter. Nicely done with how Izuku inducted Hitomi into his club by taking her to Nezu. It was interesting to read the small bit of history Izuku has with Nezu being his apprentice and that Nezu trusts his judgement and analysis. Hitomi's own conversation with Iida was well done being the voice of reason that he needed to hear so he won't be doing anything dangerous. Can't wait to see how that will change the course of canon with Hitomi being the voice of reason as well as the tips she gave him from Izuku's notebooks. It would seem Aizawa will be testing Hitomi soon and to see if Izuku's words have any weight to them. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
EndlessChains chapter 11 . 11/24/2020
A well done chapter. Nicely done with how Hitomi was introduced to the dojo that Izuku goes to. It was amusing to read how intimidating the dojo could be as well as how Hitomi took it. Even more so when she first started training that she kept being thrown here and there by Izuku. It was interesting to read a little bit about the dojo's past and it would seem Hitomi made a friend in Kendo. It was hilarious to read how Kendo would tease Izuku and Hitomi about how much the two liked one another, but won't confess just yet. It will be interesting to read how she will help the two along. Thank you. keep up the good work.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 12 . 11/23/2020
Oh Iida, hope you make it out without any injuries. Or maybe, Hitomi will give Aizawa a heads up during internship...
Ranger McAleer chapter 12 . 11/22/2020
Was honestly wondering why Nezu gave me a Dumbledore feel towards the end there. Then your An made me realise why. Good chapter.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »