Reviews for Untold Secrets
bella.beau.14 chapter 1 . 7/11
Love it what happens next?
MewNeko22 chapter 1 . 7/10
I hope you do a sequel to this or even add more to it. It's just too good to stay one shot.
sakshiagarwal017 chapter 1 . 7/1
wow beautiful
would be a pleasure if you read my book
Sassine chapter 1 . 6/28
Intense story. Well written. I like the twist of McGonagal being the a$$hole teacher. Well done. I was riveted.
TrappedBehindWalls chapter 1 . 6/12
Amazing! Please wright more. If not with this story then with the whole vampire idea. I have never see anything like this, I like it.
mummyvamp chapter 1 . 5/20
I wish this was longer but I loved it. thank you
SnapeFan206 chapter 1 . 4/25
Is there more? A sequel maybe about his friends finding out about his vampirism and his life with his Papa?
twix655 chapter 1 . 4/12
This is one of the cutest things I’ve ever read!
Anna Doherty chapter 1 . 4/11
Damn but that’s a wonderful story wish I hadn’t read it just so I could read it again for the first time. Also wish that there was more. Anna
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 4/7
Wish it was longer
Clhover chapter 1 . 4/6
Wow... I cried a little. Only a little. Maybe. Shut up, the tissue box was already empty!

Great story. Definitely one for the favorites list.
digbygreen chapter 1 . 4/2
Interesting reversal of the usual McGonagal/ Snape roles.
BlueRowley chapter 1 . 4/1
Unique read, very sweet and cute. The abuse Harry suffered seems a bit much, but despite that, I truly enjoyed the bond he shared with his side. I like how much Severus also cares for Harry now. It would be nice to see this story continued.
autumngold chapter 1 . 3/23
Thank you for your fabulous story! I love stories where Harry finds a true home, not the mental and physical abuse of the Dursleys. Wonderful story!
imfine12 chapter 1 . 3/25