Reviews for Bloodlines
Drakeykingdrakey chapter 1 . 8/30
Is this all thoughs?
skadimikaelson chapter 20 . 8/11
to all those complaining about the immense amount of bullshitting she's done, correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't naruto find out about kushina and minato (anime wise) in shippuden? she has stated that this is all based off of the anime, which at the time of this story was still fairly new (the story was published in 2003, and last edited in 2006, what did you expect?) so she probably was just, as i said before, bullshitting her way through. oh, and she did mention that the rest will become AU.
naruxsasu406 chapter 3 . 7/4
I forgot to comment on the last chapter but if anyone hasn't told you already i will. Asuma is the Third's son, his youngest son because konohamaru is his oldest son's son making konohamaru his grandson.
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 6 . 6/24
you didnt even have to finish the first letter to know who it was gonna be
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 3 . 6/24
please never again have them shout "fire element!" or anything similar. "fire style:" "fire release:" but not "fire element!"
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 2 . 6/24
kazama arashi is not an original name for his dad, its the most used name on the damn site. sarutobi is the 3rds last name and he is asuma's dad. sensei is just an honorific. his full name is hiruzen sarutobi. the 4ths name is minato namikaze where you got the commonly used haruka i dont know but her real name is kushina.
Wow. Seriously. I mean seriously. You'd make something so disgustingly cliche and cheesy and say "oh hey I've writing very long chapters do I have potential?" And my answer is no. Grow the fuck up and try something new.
slythian chapter 20 . 7/31/2016
hreat story through and through are u still even writing
Rosenkruz chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
Just a suggestion, since this story is from quite a while back, but you may want to consider going over all the chapters and replacing "Kazama Arashi" with "Namikaze Minato" and "Uzumaki Haruka" with "Uzumaki Kushina" so that assholes don't read this, see the wrong names, and flame you for it. I don't see much of a problem with it myself, but it might save you a lot of hassle.

Either way, it's a decent read so far, and I'mma continue until I lose interest, or finish.
SassySnowflake16 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
you smart son of a bitch. was this on purpose. fricking star wars ending.
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 6/16/2016