Reviews for Bloodlines
margins chapter 5 . 9/26/2020
fix your fucking margins
Flame punch chapter 2 . 7/24/2020
Wow this is old, I forgot we all used to have a bunch of theories about who his parents are. I haven’t heard the name Kazama Arashi for like 15 years and that makes me feel old. Did we even know about Kushina and Minato before shippuden? Ugg I just realized I’m in my mid twenties which makes me almost Kakashi’s age and older than Kushina and Minato were when they died... mind blown.
Pucusi81 chapter 19 . 5/21/2020
Seriously you started this story with an original story line, and then you took it to the lunacy side of stupid. You lost your thought pattern trying to create a different plot that it became nonsense. Listen create first your characters in your mind then write about them as you see them. Try to picture where you want them to go. Don't create your plot on the fly. Action, a little romance character exchange and for heavens sake ppl Fights! Let's not forget humor in the mix.
Dav009 chapter 2 . 2/25/2020
The story is dead to me
Jeffrey Curtis chapter 2 . 12/18/2019
Yea I'm not reading something that's all in bold
Byakko's Kitten chapter 20 . 10/5/2019
So. This is a story I come back to time and time again. It was one of my first forays into the Naruto fandom, and continue’s to remain a favorite. It’s interesting, has a good plotline, and has a very diverse cast. It’s fun, and light-hearted and I love it.
Nate chapter 2 . 7/13/2019
Trash fic.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/10/2019
This fiction fucking sucks
Animago chapter 4 . 3/7/2019
Eu até inveja do Naruto. Ter um objetivo. Um inimigo.
sgriffin730 chapter 20 . 7/20/2018
i hope you update 1 day
creativesm75 chapter 20 . 12/26/2017
COOL
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
/Whoa, asswhole!Yondy? That's different. I still kinda want Naruto to punch him in the face.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
i dont like this story because kushina isn't called kushin and minito isn't called minito i addmint it is cool but i am gooing to stop reading this fanfic right now and i am a critic the realfanfictioncritic
Drakeykingdrakey chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Is this all thoughs?
inda-needs-to-sleep chapter 20 . 8/11/2017
to all those complaining about the immense amount of bullshitting she's done, correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't naruto find out about kushina and minato (anime wise) in shippuden? she has stated that this is all based off of the anime, which at the time of this story was still fairly new (the story was published in 2003, and last edited in 2006, what did you expect?) so she probably was just, as i said before, bullshitting her way through. oh, and she did mention that the rest will become AU.
2,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »