Reviews for Bloodlines
RyokoKitsune chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
this raven likes your story very much. I think in overall ratings out of a 5 star i would give this story 4 and a half. i was wondering if i may with your permission be able to put this story on my website?
Funkegirl chapter 20 . 5/12/2010
*sighs heavily* I do love this story, but since you haven't updated in so long, I don't know if you'll ever get back to it and write some more. Its such a wonderful idea though, and I do hope you do.
MonCappy chapter 15 . 5/12/2010
This is a very entertaining story. It is a shame you have abandoned it.
Sayuri-miko-dog-demon chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Um ya naruto's moms name is kushina uzumaki why did you put the wrong name and his dads name is minato namikaze
Kaz Obsidian chapter 16 . 3/29/2010
got to the point where suddenly ino can speak to animals... no basis for the passing of the ability, points to making bthe pairing overly obvious... most authors go down this path i know but its so boring. interference of some sort before she finds everything out woulda been better imo. but no take the fun outta reading about their relationship away, whatever. both of the interesting stories about naru/ino have her finding out his secrets by delving into his mind then they buddy up, it jus kinda makes a person angry to read. I'd never forgive someone for invading my privacy like that, to steal your deepest secrets at any time they want just cuz they can, you cant trust someone like that and they make the worst of friends because their morals are far too loose. It goes way beyond stealing someones journal or diary and reading that, straight into putting up secret cameras in every room of their house and sever at that. Just wrong in every way, ninja or not. You don't break that last barrier of privacy.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 20 . 3/29/2010
Hmm. 03 18 06. March 18 2006. Four years ago, week before last, on a Thursday. I do hope that means you have a job. If it doesn't, then you have lost interest, and I will mourn this story.
Black Ace 0 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
FAVES.
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
FAVES.
Serenity Hidden chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
"Don't flatter yourself, you lazy poofball."

Bwahahahaha! Itachi Itachi, the WEASEL!

This line would have been even more funny if Shikamaru the pineapple head had turned around and looked at Naruto funny. ;)
BlueRyuu chapter 20 . 2/26/2010
very nice story :O i hope it will be updated again.
Banished Soul of Darkness chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
"...he's always trying to help you learn, to improve?"

...what? what did kakashi teach naruto? i though this story started during the chuunin exams canon. am i wrong? because the only thing kakashi taught naruto was tree walking... and tried to "teach" teamwork...
FrictionX42 chapter 20 . 2/23/2010
Pretty enjoyable. I think it could do with some more clarifying description of battles, but I know those are really hard to write well, and you do a better job than most anyhow.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 20 . 2/5/2010
I hope it does matter.

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 19 . 2/5/2010
Man I wounder how this fic will end?

Shizuka Taiyou chapter 18 . 2/5/2010
Total awsomeness and I can't wait to catch up with this fic.

2,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »