Reviews for Bloodlines
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
RykOakwine chapter 18 . 6/12/2016
It's almost embarrassing how many readers on this site feel the need to comment about what the 4th Hokage's actual name is, what Naruto's mother's name is, that Asuma is the 3rd Hokage's son's name, and so on.

Are all of you so brain dead that you cant see the date this story was started? It was started over THIRTEEN years ago, in 2003.

Two Thousand Three, people.

And in 2003 the 4th Hokage's name was just "the Yondaime Hokage" in canon. The only info anyone had about what his name was was from the episode where Naruto signed the Toad Contract. You can see a sloppy signature right below Jiraiya's that says the name "Arashi". You can't make out the family name, just the given name.

Thats why a lot of older Naruto fanfic either doesn't ever use a name for the 4th Hokage and everyone just calls him the Yondaime OR the author names him Arashi Something.

No one knew anything about Naruto's mother in 2003 except her family name Uzumaki. All the other crap about her, like the existence of a Village Hidden in the Whirlpools and that she was a jinchuriki, or that she had red hair, were all added later by Kishimoto.

None of YOU knew these things in 2003. So it's a bit friggin idiotic for you to expect a fanfic writer in 2003 to know these things.

There are people who have left reviews on this story saying they just can't read it because they prefer the "real" names for the 4th Hokage and Kushina. Without any awareness of just how stupid such comments make them look.

For f's sake people. Be aware of when the story was written! It's a very good story, and the author didn't let Kishimoto's lack of details in 2003 stop him from filling in the blanks himself and writing a decent story!

GAH! What is WRONG with people around here?

_ :-[ _ :-[
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
I still hate Naruto's father. Since he was the one who sealed it into Naruto and told the damned old man Sarutobi that Natuto should be treated as a 'Hero'. And the old wrinkly saggy bag of shit old man Sarutobi didn't even protect Naruto! Hate Sarutobi, Danzo, Minato and the old people of Konoha(most of them anyways).
EllaJuroku chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Did you know that the Forth Hokage name is really Minato Namikaze?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
Naruto's moms name is Kushina and she has red hair.
D chapter 20 . 3/6/2016
Yet another decent story that has totally changed from the series abandoned without care. You managed to create a whole new environment and a whole new story yet kept it Naruto enough to have been the series itself. Well anyway I always am saddened when decent stories are left to rot and decent writers don't complete their works of art. Though you may have plenty of reasons or excuses it's still wrong to leave it unfinished.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Ok, first things first, Kakashi has taught Naruto tree walking and almost literally nothing else. He also apparently actively avoided him for the first 12 years of his life. That's not returning a favor in the slightest. Also, it feels like 'Arashi' is telling Naruto that his situation was the best possible, and that it was Naruto's fault he didn't surpass Kakashi's record. The guy seems like a real bastard . . .
dragon of d3ath chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
fix your damn format you asshole
D chapter 2 . 1/9/2016