Reviews for Too Many Blessing on this World
TechnicalJoker chapter 3 . 5/15
Very nice! Keep it up!
Dragonskyt chapter 3 . 5/10
Just found out about this fic through a recommendation of Spacebattles.

Nice!

You've got Aqua's personality covered, and Kazuma is just as trashy as always.
Zasshu Fuhahahahaha chapter 3 . 5/3
So when will Darkness and Megumin get summoned? Its just not the same if the band of lovable idiots aren't complete throw in Wiz and Yunyun as well. Plus a lot of places in the Dungeon in Danmachi is actually large enough to be able to cast Megumin's explosion magic.

And with the skill system in Danmachi Megumin can get a couple of other magic even without her wanting it.
Vilkath chapter 3 . 4/18
I really like this idea and I really hope it goes the distance. Far to many stories of both these settings get abandoned pretty quick. That said I think Kazuma is in for a bit of a disappointment. After all Bell has already laid claim on some of the hottest girls in town... Going to be hard for Kazuma to make a harem now.
DPSS chapter 3 . 4/17
This is actually kinda interesting. Also, Kazuma's skill. "An unreliable hero" huh, god that fits so well! I wonder what it does. Finally, I wonder what Aqua did to get banished to the lower world. I'm also wondering if there's some sort of time discrepancy between The worlds of Konosuba and Danmachi, since Aqua was mentioned to be an extremelly dedicated goddess for many centuries.
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 4/15
Very happy i stumbled onto this, Thanks for Writing!
Indigo One chapter 3 . 4/11
Please update soon
0Harry.J.Potter0 chapter 2 . 4/10
It's great! It's the Kazuma we all love
You know there's skills that grant Developmental Abilities in this setting right? There are also hidden skills that can't be translated like how Cassandra could get prophecies (but was doomed to not be believed) He could have had those and also is that his actual magic or a skill?
Geremias chapter 2 . 4/3
hey friend, this story is interesting, would you let me translate it into spanish
Zasshu Fuhahahahaha chapter 3 . 3/31
Too short!
Thank you for your spoiler free description and your detailed spoilers covered layout
Van the Rogue Soul Drinker chapter 3 . 3/26
Oh this is good, Kazuma in Danmachi and with Aqua to boot. I look forward to the normal shenanigans from our favorite duo, also I hope Megumin and Darkness come as well. You can't have team Konosuba with out his one-hit wizard and masochistic crusader!

Though Bell better watch out, or Kazuma will steal all his women!

Also hope Kazuma shows his continued quest to promote "True" gender equality (Evil laugh!)
R-A-B-G1 chapter 3 . 3/22
Love it! cant wait for more! :D New game is the best part of the game! :D
Geremias chapter 3 . 3/21
I see that some ask Megumin, Darkness, Wiz, etc.
I honestly wouldn't like them to appear, at least not for a long time.
Megumin would be useless in dungeons, so she was probably only dedicated to using explosion outside the city.
Darkess likewise, and considering how Danmachi is, both will end up dead quickly for underestimating the dungeon.
Crhis would be great, but she is a goddess, she cannot enter the dungeon.
Wiz, I would be considered a monster, I mean