Reviews for Reincarnated Into the World of Bleach
Luxo11 chapter 53 . 9/12
Lol this is shit
bamba12 chapter 1 . 9/9
What those below me said.
The amount of concentrated edge and stupidity is lethal to the unprepared, I am not sure I will ever recover.
Squarekiddo chapter 52 . 9/1
I guess its not bad, but I just expected more from our main character, he's whole schtick is being strong af, but he cant even measure up to Ichigo, a literal less then 1 year training teenage boy.
Squarekiddo chapter 49 . 9/1
Your A/N is starting to take up 20% of your chapters, desperately needs pruning.
Squarekiddo chapter 19 . 8/28
Im happy it turned out the way it did, I was a bit worried about the mature scene because of last chapter, but this is fine, nothing wrong with it.
Squarekiddo chapter 18 . 8/28
He is such a freaking creep, really think you should ease up on the "romance" angle, he just comes across as super creepy, which I guess is his personality, but in romance its not very fun to read about someone having to physically restrain himself from raping his friends.
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 42 . 8/25
Seriously?! After all that “I’m a killer and my Bankai is a weapon to kill” and “you will die if I use my Bankai” and Kishin being so far above Byakuya that it’s not even funny and in the level of Aizen and Yamamoto I am supposed to believe that he just used his Bankai to “prove his resolve” COME ON! And Byakuya KNOWS how powerful Kishin is and how far above him he is. This is just dumb it’s like seeing Yamamoto call Zaka no Tachi on Byakuya or Kyoraku use his Bankai that’s a BIG Nono after all whoever was facing them will probably end up dead, and you have been saying that Kishins Bankai is that deadly so I am just not buying this.
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 1 . 8/23
Ooookkk few things here first he became a member of squad 13 without going to shinigami school wich is possible so fine however you say he is training so does he have an Asauchi? If so then does he keep it with him at all times as he should?
MDM11 chapter 58 . 8/17
Could you have Karin befriend Shinno and could you have Senna be made into a Soul Reaper some how and join the 3rd Division and could you have Shinno join the 3rd Division as well
Really enjoyed this chapter especially the beast realm set up with the other Jujin in the soul society. What I’m looking forward to the most though is Kishins power development I hope we do see an increase in power so by the time the TYBW comes around or maybe the beast realm arc? He can use his Bandai without him collapsing or barely being able to use it’s true power due to his body not being strong enough so that just means either a slow increase in his base power to get his body powerful enough to deal with his Bamako or just more experience with using the true power of his Bankai. I hope to see improvement from Kinji as well obviously not to being a war potential by the TYBW but at least in a position where his kido and bankai in combination makes literally anyone fighting him have a difficult time defeating him due to his bankais power mixed in with his powerful kido and maybe he can develop some of his own kido in level 100 he is the kido commander after all even though he’s just technically a captain now. I hope we see more of Kishins 100 kido as well and eventually more Aizen as well because he just is the best bleach villain isn’t he everyone likes seeing more Aizen though this time he could be used as more of a wildcard? He could jump to any side and I want to see more prisoners in the muken make an appearance because it gives an easy reason for them to be a real threat due to the strength and recognition of them being put there. I don’t think they should be as strong as Aizen though maybe as strong as the previous Kenpachi that’s in there? Maybe even some hell early set up? Though you might want to do that arc last due to it only just being introduced as an arc with the return of the bleach manga. Can’t wait for more beast realm stuff as well though I hope Shunko doesn’t turn into a skill all jujin who are powerful have because it just takes away the power of Yoruichi and what she had to learn that where Grimmjow can just use it now and maybe that’s a unique case because him having the beast realm kings blood but still I always want Urahara Yoruichi and maybe Isshin to be seen as reasonably strong still and not just a jujin that can use shunko like Yoruichi. Anyway really enjoyed this chapter really looking forward to more.
Really enjoyed this chapter but not the build up of Ichigo being jealous of Kishin and Rukia it just feels needless and honestly the romance isn’t the biggest attraction of this story but still enjoyed the chapter a lot especially Kishins power and his interactions with everyone.
Harrison Aldrich Emrys chapter 36 . 8/13
Why is it that he has selective knowledge on Bleach? I haven’t read the manga in years, but I still retain core knowledge. Like Unohana’s kindness is really a mask for the bloodthirsty monster underneath.
Dragonking871 chapter 58 . 8/13
Good to have you back
Really enjoyed this chapter especially Kishin just telling Senna what will happen to her it’s really fits him to just tell her and not lie it’s refreshing considering some of the oc stories I’ve been reading recently. The Komomura clan stuff is intriguing as well I wonder how he got trapped outside the beast realm really intriguing. I love how powerful Kishin is as well casually using the 90 kido as once again the oc stories I’ve been reading have had powerful ones but they don’t really do or change much in the story where as Kishin is active and does everything he can to help it’s great.
firefrog600 chapter 58 . 8/13
so you seen the recent stuff where apparently all captains of soul society souls are sent to hell?
1,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »