Reviews for Reincarnated Into the World of Bleach
Apple89123 chapter 1 . 3/17
" What happened to my assassin cloak?!" made me cringe so hard...
disinterestedinterested chapter 1 . 2/10
It's beyond me how people could even read fanfiction that's just filled with the mc thoughts it's like I'm reading a diary or journal it's boring and I can just skim through a lot of the paragraph and it won't change my overall perspective of the plot because of the long unnecessary dialogues.
3bodyjaa chapter 62 . 2/4
Amazing
It’s a decent plot, execution of said plot is a little ‘ehh’ but overall it captures the feeling that Bleach had when I first watched it. Could have been a bit faster paced but it’s negligible. Relationship is a little forced but still relatively well written. Sad to see that it’s most likely been abandoned. Would have liked to see this story finished.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2023
Sweet Lord. This review section is so utterly jam packed with 30 IQ children. Are you the same type of people who love reading OP male reader harem fanfictions with terrible grammar? A good chunk of you dickheads act as if you could right better. Newsflash, either you can't or you're too lazy to even try. And just to be perfectly clear, I'm not saying you can't criticize this guy's work. Art can be subjective and it doesn't always click with people, but that doesn't mean you have a right to be a total douche to someone when you don't like what you read.
Devil Monarch chapter 62 . 9/17/2023
This story is most likely dropped but im going to ask the question anyway… With part 2 of TYBW airing currently, would kishin be ranked among the special war powersif so what would he ranked for? Me personally i think kishin would be a special war power for his bloodlust
Mr-Luca-Wolf chapter 18 . 8/30/2023
This is giving me hxh vibes
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2023
There are many parts that i think is completely unnecessary for the story but for the sake of character depth author inserted some hastily written halfassed past, which i'm sure readers could do without.
The characters also had too much monologue which includes unnecessary things, their thought process are unrealistic as they feel like they're reciting a script. After reading knowing that this is already the author's second story then i don't really have much hope for this.
KyuuraKage9228 chapter 4 . 8/25/2023
Oh, but I'm sure Kishin has a good idea on what Aizen's plans are. After all Aizen is after the Hogyoku. Eventually, an order to send Rukia to Karakura Town will come through, and Rukia would give her powers to Ichigo, and she'd get the gigai from Kisuke that has the hidden Hogyoku that Aizen wants.

Kishin will plan ahead to counter Aizen's plans, which would make Aizen have to re-plan on how to get the Hogyoku. And yes Kishin knows how Aizen's shikai Kyoka Suigetsu works. He likely studied it closely when he watched Bleach and when he read the manga to better understand how Aizen's zanpaktou works, every last detail. Complete Hynosis, to have everyone in his control to make everyone believe that Aizen isn't evil right down to the very core. It's likely that Aizen has met someone who could out smart him if he really put his mind to it. Kishin is after all a trained assassin, or he was before he died. This is getting interesting
KyuuraKage9228 chapter 3 . 8/25/2023
Aizen, Ichimaru and Tosen are annoying as all hell. I bet they don't realize how annoying they are. To think they're smarter than Kishin is a laugh. I bet it helps that he watched the anime and read the manga to be as ahead of everyone else as he is - and to be labeled as a genius too because of it. After all he was an assassin before he was reincarnated into Bleach. He's likely got skills no one has ever seen before! Aizen better watch himself. Ichimaru and Tosen too
CAPTAIN UCHIHA chapter 62 . 8/15/2023
I would like to say that this story is the only si-story of bleach which is great and personally i like the way you are expanding the lore of bleach .There so many great points about this story(even tho the ship is not really what i like but it will have to do).I wish for you to continue this great story.
BBQbaBBQ chapter 1 . 8/4/2023
Is this story dead? Any chance it will be updated?

Don't want to start reading if it won't ever be finished
AVL04 chapter 24 . 7/10/2023
the romance is this series is extremely forced

this series without rukia and with rukia are different ones completely, feels like 2 different authors.
EMSreader chapter 5 . 6/10/2023