Reviews for The Guardian Chronicles: Divulgence
Eri96 chapter 17 . 11h
I think you accidentally misspelled some of Shoto's name to Homeostasis... ?
Micam9 chapter 17 . 22h
Okay, this was a good chapter, and I loved it. At the moment I have nothing to say to give advice or something like this. This story, with all of its book is one of my favourite and I think it's perfect. I don't know if you understand what I mean, and I apologize for any mistake, but now I can only say that I hope to see the next chapter as soon as possible!
Chris-tina chapter 17 . 7/2
Also loved the update like really️️️️️️️️
Chris-tina chapter 17 . 7/2
I slightly awww'ed with how they understand each other especially Shouto some won't think he has his insecurities too with how he acts and the advice they gave each other I can't wait for them to be a true power couple as they build they confidence with each other.

I god damn laughed with the interaction btw Kenji and Shouto:b!

She will be in a godamn shock I think and have plenty emotions to that but happiness will be the one I think will stand out for the both of em well and overprotectiveness from Bakugou.

Can't wait to see Midoryima and the boys reaction ;b

Well I love how the progress goes especially with Naruto on how she is building herself up with Shouto being right by her side and him improving along with her and on what I really hope for is that Naruto be who she is and wants to be and not worry anymore what others might think.
TheBeauty chapter 17 . 7/2
That sure was an intense chapter. Naruto sure seems more self-reflective here and even thinking of treating therapy seriously :)
I can't wait for the scene in which she meets her father's side of family. Is Bakugou actually going to be subtle when telling her about them being cousins?
I wonder how Dabi is going to change in Tomoyo's care :P Is he going to meet Shouto?
I was wondering if Shouto's mother is part of Yuki clan from Kiri. That would actually make a lot of sense with her having a previous trauma...
nothingNothing07 chapter 17 . 7/2
Ahhhhh the convo with the love birds was soooo cute. I think she might be shocked but happy that she has a cousin. The development with naruto and shouto was awesome
Victoria1676 chapter 17 . 7/2
Oh shit was that Dabi?! I swear did Tomoyo found Dabi?!
harlequin320 chapter 17 . 7/2
interesting chapter as always, keep up the good work
gatitapri chapter 17 . 7/2
I like it all
Sarahyh chapter 17 . 7/2
Posso fazer uma sugestão de fanfiction? Tipo, você poderia fazer um female Naruto indo para no universo dos Kingsman e ao longo da trama Harry Hart se apaixona por ela?
StrongGuy159 chapter 17 . 7/2
Cool chapter continue please.
nothingNothing07 chapter 16 . 7/1
I thought the convo was really good it helped them fix that awkwardness so now they can be closer together.
So many view
TheBeauty chapter 16 . 6/30
Thanks for the chapter. That was one intense day for Naruto. I'm glad she forgave Akane. She deserves it much more than anyone who hurt her and never apologised for it. I'm also surprised that Shouto didn't simply call Naruto to check if everything is alright with her. It's much simpler than going to Endeavour or someone's home late in the night.
Where is she going to leave from now on? Is she going to forgive Jiraiya?
Amaterasu53 chapter 16 . 6/30
Another great chapter! I'm glad that there's forgiveness in this one, and that Naru's comparing what Akane did to the constant mockery and worse done by her teammates, etc., and how she forgave them so easily. My hope is that she learns how poisonous her previous relationships were and that they didn't deserve her forgiveness - or at least they certainly don't deserve her friendship. Also regarding Todoroki, I think it's great that he's protecting her. And with Naru's cousin? It's adorable. He obviously cares about her more than he admits to himself, and I do hope he becomes her overprotective big brother. It's just too cute!
Great writing - this is one of your better chapters.