Reviews for Space, Time And Orgies
WB chapter 1 . 5/3
You asked for my opinion on this story and I liked it a lot far more than the 13 Doctor orgy one you did for Christmas one off

I do how ever like the focus on Jack and specially on Clara and the 11 Doctor and their fumbling attempts to finally have sex :)

This was well written and plotted well the sex was hot and the character pairings were good choices :)
I loved the whole concept and the wild sex in the story :) specially the fact that the focus was centered on Clara as she was the first one to start having sex as it appears she was so horny! Love the fact that Donna was in Dom mode and fucking any hole she could find :)

I think it sounds like there is an possibility of an follow up story to this by how it ended
GettOff chapter 1 . 3/27
This was an incredible read. I've loved all your Doctor Who related smut but this one was something else. Loved the bit where Jack felt Donna thru Clara. So dirty, erotic and well described. Great story!
anonymouse chapter 1 . 3/11
Your talent for Coming-In-A-Minute (TM) smut never ceases to amaze me.

The next time you do an ASOIAF story, let's try a Lyanna/Rhaegar/Elia threesome. No ass licking, no strapons, none of that perverted crap. Just a Dragon Prince who wants to utilize his wives.

Since I have no money and no way to get it to you, I'm calling it a request.

Bye!