Reviews for GrimmFall: Sonic Boom
Is the new story takes place after the Fall of Beacon? Between 3 and 7. Or after volume 7?
Knight chapter 15 . 8/17
Nice ending with more to come in the future. You should know that misspelled YoRHa.
Did you get that idea from Grimmfall: Trollhunter ending? Having this new one is great this month.
GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON chapter 15 . 8/16
Awesome chapter and now it’s come to an end! Another cameo of Stan and Sonic should feel like he met him hehehe, and meet others... poor Cream! She was so innocent and just a child! *tears run down his cheeks and blows a tissue* she’s probably up there and unless somehow brought back to life, it would be good for her mom to see her again.

And now Robotnik in the present has made a rival of Sonic! This will be interesting.

And now... RWBY is coming to GrimmFall! I’m really looking forward to seeing how his will be like and I see the saturdays and REYN involved so that caught my curiosity so willing to lend a hand to help for the characters. I always did wonder if RWBY be introduced some time but now we have our answer!

And oh boy, this won’t be good for Doyle by the time he actually meets his long lost sister after so many years and having to face the crazy Tyrian.

It be interesting how team RWBY will find aboutGF earth and how it’s like theirs but more diverse. Can imagine how Ruby will be all fan girl over weapons and meet real life heroes, but wonder who else be crossing over. If they ever meet Yara, they’d probably think of her as a ruby by her fan girl personality meeting heroes and machines... or Nora for the crazy side heheh, not to mention their reactions to meet animals walk and talk.

Salem and Sammael... this will be interesting, will it be a mutual respect... or try to fight one another, like a Grimm civil war.

Look forward to seeing Remnant’s of Evil! I’m excited to seeing it.
nightmaster000 chapter 15 . 8/16
BRILLIANT! Seriously kinda of sad to see it end, but it was truly one of the best GrimmFall stories to date in my opinion.

Really gave Sonic and Robotniks origins justice, and can I say I really quite enjoyed how you tied everything together so nicely in this epilogue while also setting the stage for future plots in the GrimmFall verse.

Seeing so many familiar faces from the Sonic verse in the Freedom Fighters as they arrive or are apparently living in Green Hill was great. As well as some great ties with mentions of them having been fighting the Bodach during Hail Crom.

Another great though necessary tragic touch was the acknowledge loss of Cream and Chess at Stuffum's hands, and learning how Vanilla is doing at least a bit better after Agunimon gave her just deserts.

But all together a really touching epilogue showing that despite losses such of that Sonic still has his friends and family in his corner.

Though of course there's other threats just around the corner, and really loved the Robotnik touch of the epilouge. Showing that flashback scene in particular was a really brilliant touch. :)

We also get to see that quill he took all those years ago along with the black dust put to use in his latest creation Metal Sonic, and I can only wonder how dangerous the GrimmFall Metal Sonic will turn out to be.

I also enjoyed the introduction of Hope Robotnik who thanks to the trauma that happen isn't quite the girl we knew in the comics, plus another major difference is her siding with her family.

All together a great final chapter for a wonderful. But that trailer at the end has me PUMP for your next work I mean Robotnik and Sonic's quick chase through the RWBY world coming back into play like this is awesome!

I can only wonder what will happen when the RWBY and GrimmFall worlds collide two very similar but vastly different realities, and how Salem will react to the Fallen and vice versa.

Not to mention eager to see what characters and factions will come into play both for the good and for the bad. I'll admit and be honest to wondering if Nyx & Pericles will be among those that play a part in GrimmFall: Remnant's of Evil, guess only time will tell. Even if they don't sure to be awesome story! :)
merendinoemiliano chapter 15 . 8/16
Impressive ending, curious to see what else is gonna happen. Hoping James is gonna have a good role and advicing to read a lot more stories that go in depth about Aura. See you soon.
Can it be this month, I really wanted to see. Will rwby place after the Fall of Beacon?
Lord Maximus chapter 15 . 8/16
Great story and great ending. Metal Sonic will likely be a huge threat, especially if he transforms into Metal Overlord. As for Remnant crossing over into the GrimmFall verse it does have a lot of potential, making me wonder who will arrive what their reactions will be to seeing a whole other plagued with not just Grimm, but also super villains like Vilgax, Argost, Van Kleiss, Bill Cipher and even more interested to their reactions of learning about the Fallen. Not to mention the heroes and various unique individuals such as Krunk with his Turbo power, Johnny Bravo being the actual reincarnation of a thunder god(you know there is a bit of a joke theory of Nora being Thor’s daughter, can you imagine that!?) and Valhallen.

I can even imagine a confrontation between the Queen and King of the Grimm of both worlds meeting...

I am not sure if they will immediately fight or somehow fall in some form of twisted love. Then there is to consider where in the timeline this would happen? Before, between or after the current volumes. Bit of a mind boggle there but sure to be enjoyable. Nice work and love the Stan cameo. I am sure we are going to have plenty more in the future.
Titanic X chapter 15 . 8/16
Epic! :D Nice trailer! XD
nightmaster000 chapter 14 . 8/13
LOVE THIS! Really a fantastic chapter and the big climax as well the fight that started this legendary rivalry was played so perfectly.

Very nice Cameo's too in my opinoin though do wonder why it said Gravity Falls instead of Beach City in the Steven Universe cameo?

Also guessing that somehow Sonic and Robotnik we're also potentially traveling through time as well as dimension since Steven was a baby and Ben was 4.

Anyway really great climatic finish and as always quite enjoyed the character interaction. Seeing Sonic tap into this mysterious power was great, all while Sammael and Moloch we're observing from the shadows.

I look forward to seeing what you have in store for the epilogue.
GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON chapter 14 . 8/13
So sonic and egg man travelled to other places in the world, briefly seen by young Steve, Ben (who he got into trouble lol) and even ruined an insane scientist’s work... how did he know who they were before they became famous!?

And did they actually entered the RWBY ... could it?

Enjoyed it a lot and eager to see the end of the story now!
Lord Maximus chapter 14 . 8/13
Awesome climax. I noticed you have Greg and Steven Universe in Gravity Falls and not Beach City. Was that a mistake or a reference to Universe Falls? And where is the Stan Man?
merendinoemiliano chapter 14 . 8/13
Epic job
Good chapter but Steven is three years older then Ben and here you made him younger than Ben. Also you placed the Universe family and the Crystal Gems in Gravity Falls instead of Beach City which also made the “Beach City Weird” comment kind of weird.
Reference from Universef Falls from MiniJen.