Reviews for The Arms of Orion
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
.LENT !

:-D
2SoulFishbowl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This was great! Very well written and oh so sweet :D

Thank you so much for sharing!

-Sheila
Maria13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I can't believe I didn't write a review the first time I read this, I thought I had done. Well, better late than never. This story is awesome, definitely one of my favourites of yours and of other Stargate fics that I've read :D
shipper-swabbie chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Oh.. My.. God. That was THE most amazing story I've ever read! It was good enough to actually be an episode. Amanda Glenn, Antigonish Nova Scotia(Canada)
Stacia Seaman chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
what a wonderful story. I thought the time jumps were very effective.
Looking forward to more!
Maria chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
It's beautiful! A very enjoyable read, had bits of everything in there and so not too long. Sweet:)
dietcokechic chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Lu- you did good girl. REally, really good. This story progressed from a rough idea into a really well written drama. You should be *very* proud of yourself! And i'm awfully glad i could help at least a little.

I liked the added bits at the end and found that the story read quite well on the internet. Word docs and times new roman just didn't bring out the true pazazz of your tale. I really liked re-reading the finished piece.

Continue to write ship fic, but don't forget that you can do angsty drama as well. 'Cause you can!
sg1psychopath who can't be bothered to log in chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Wow, that was really good. Occasionally confusing but that's probably because I'm half asleep. It was very good, well written!
Nirti-Systemlady chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
I had to read really fast so I missed some. I had to get to bed, but what I did read I loved.
sharim chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
I've already said how much I love this, but I figured it can't hurt you to hear it again!

It rocked, hun!

{knuffels}
Kara chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Very very well done. This story was excellent. I've read some very good stories, but I have to say this is the best one yet. Keep up the great work and I hope to read more from you.

Thanks for a wonderful read.

-Kara
max chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
a very good story. well written
rae chapter 1 . 5/20/2003