Reviews for The Judgment of Elnor
Kallie49 chapter 1 . 4/30
Oh, I really like this missing scene! Great little window into Elnor's thoughts and his decision to follow Picard after all. It's sad in some ways how much Picard meant to young Elnor - he hadn't been a father, or promised to be one - but children don't always know that, and they take promises (even just ones to return someday) seriously. So even though Picard himself was fairly broken, it would have taken very little to reach out to Elnor even from a distance. To not even do that much had deeper consequences. Glad Zani was able to push Elnor past that hurt a bit to move forward. I wonder where we'll find Elnor next season!
0afan0 chapter 1 . 4/14
I enjoyed your perspective on these events. It's not entirely how I saw them when I watched the series, but I appreciated the other POV. I also liked how you showcased Elnor's reasons for being angry and the reasons that he ends up binding his sword to Picard.
Wildblume chapter 1 . 3/20
I love the goodbye to the sisters!
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 3/12
That makes perfect sense; Zhani is a wise woman and would certainly help Elnor find his purpose. (Telling him she loves him was an extra "Aww!" moment for me.)
omelettethemusical chapter 1 . 3/11
Nice! I could totally see this happening. Please write more!